Invocation – Commissioner Fletcher Pledge of Allegiance – Commissioner Webb Pledge of Allegiance to the Texas Flag – Commissioner Williams
1. Public Comments. If a member of the public would like to address the Court, a properly completed Public Comment Form must be submitted prior to the start of the meeting. Each speaker shall be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes for public comments.
a. Disbursements for the period ending October 26, 2021, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $55,140.57, Tax Assessor-Collector.
1. Professional Services, Testing and Balancing Services for Various Projects (RFQ No. 2021-311), and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the Professional Services Agreement for same, Construction & Projects.
2. Construction, Collin County Adult Detention Facility, Phase 1 Addition (IFB No. 2021-239) to Ratcliff Constructors, L.P., Construction Projects.
3. Construction: Animal Shelter Visitation Area Improvements (IFB No. 2021-327) to various vendors, Construction Projects.
4. Law Enforcement Uniforms and Accessories (Contract No. 2022-048) to Galls, LLC, utilizing BuyBoard Cooperative Contract No. 587-19, Purchasing.
5. Generators and Air Conditioning for Radio Tower Shelters (IFB No. 2021-243) to various vendors, Sheriff.
1. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Princeton concerning Princeton Crossroads Park Phase 1B project (Bond Project OI18PG21), Engineering.
2. Interlocal Agreement with the Town of Prosper concerning the Pecan Grove Park Trail project (Bond Project No. OI18PG22), Engineering.
1. No.1 to Interlocal Agreement for COVID-19 Emergency Rental Assistance Program with the City of Allen and the City of McKinney to extend expenditure dates. Amendment No.1 to TPA for Rental Housing Assistance Program with Community Development Properties North Texas Inc. to extend program close-out to July 31, 2022, increase household rental assistance to $25,000, replace exhibit D, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Administrative Services.
2. No. 1 to Land & Vitals Record Management System (Contract No. 2019-321) with Kofile Technologies, Inc. to reduce schedule A-3 daily indexing pricing and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, County Clerk.
3. No. 2 to Fire Inspection & Fire Plan Review (Agreement No. 2018-286) with the City of Farmersville to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2022, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Fire Marshal.
g. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Compliance Audit Reports (3rd Quarter FY2021):
a. Animal Services.
b. Constable, Precinct 1.
c. Constable, Precinct 2.
d. Constable, Precinct 3.
e. Constable, Precinct 4.
f. County Clerk.
g. Community Supervision and Corrections Department.
h. Development Services.
i. District Attorney.
j. District Clerk.
l. Fire Marshal.
m. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 1.
n. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 2.
o. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 3.
p. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 4.
q. Juvenile Probation.
r. Law Library.
s. Medical Examiner.
t. Myers Park.
u. Public Works.
v. Sheriff's Office.
w. Tax Office.
2. Monthly financial reports for August 2021.
h. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. October 11, 2021.
1. Acceptance of the General Victim Assistance, FY 2022 grant in the amount of $71,597, through the Office of the Governor, Criminal Justice Division, District Attorney.
2. Redesignation of Private Road 5760 as Penny Lane, GIS/Rural Addressing.
3. Redesignation of Private Road 5763 as Forest Creek Lane, GIS/Rural Addressing.
4. Redesignation of Private Road 5789 as Harmony Park Drive, GIS/Rural Addressing.
5. Acceptance of a monetary donation in the amount of $2,000 for the Collin County Sheriff's Office to purchase additional camera equipment and budget amendment for same, Sheriff.
6. Acceptance of the General Victim Assistance, FY 2022 grant in the amount of $75,197, through the Office of the Governor, Criminal Justice Division, Sheriff.
7. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
8. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
General Discussion Items:
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2021 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
1. Addendum No. 1 & No. 2 to Generators and Air Conditioning for Radio Tower Shelters (IFB No. 2021-243) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
2. Voluntary terminations, Human Resources.
3. Turnover, Human Resources.
4. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
a. $9,467 to reverse the match budget for the FY2021 Sheriff's Office Crime Victim Advocate Program grant, Auditor.
b. $8,950 to reverse the match budget for the FY2021 District Attorney Victims of Crime Act Program grant, Auditor.
c. $1,131 for the purchase of safety gear for Constable, Precinct 3, Sheriff.