3. Scissor Lift (Contract No. 2022-006) to United Rentals, Inc. utilizing Choice Partners Cooperative Contract No. 18/072KC-06, Public Works.
1. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Melissa concerning the Brookside Sub-Surface Crossing at State Highway 121 (Bond Project OI18PG19), Engineering.
1. No. 1 to Interlocal Agreement with McKinney Municipal Utility District No. 1 of Collin County (MUD 1) and McKinney Municipal District No. 2 of Collin County (MUD 2) for Law Enforcement (Agreement 2021-294) to accept Addendum No. 1 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute associated documents, Sheriff.
2. No. 1 to PeopleSoft Firewall (Contract No. 2019-083) with Appsian to renew the contract for the term of December 17, 2021 through and including December 16, 2022, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Information Technology.
3. No. 2 to Professional Services, FM 546 Alignment Study, Environmental Analysis and Preparation of Design Schematic (Agreement No. 2019-210) with BGE, Inc. to add Kimley-Horn and Associates as a sub consultant to provide traffic demand modeling/traffic analysis services, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Engineering.
g. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Odyssey Case and Jail Management Software Integrations (Contract No. 01318-09) with Tyler Technologies, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including May 31, 2022, Information Technology.
2. Odyssey Softcode (Contract No. 2017-085) and Biometrics (Contract No. 2016-202) with Tyler Technologies, Inc. to extend the contracts for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2022, and e-Citation (Contract No. 02130-11) with Tyler Technologies, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including August 31, 2022, Information Technology.
h. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Constable, Precinct 4 (FY 2019).
i. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. September 27, 2021.
1. Acceptance of funds from the Department of Treasury in the amount of $3,256 to supplement investigator overtime cap for FY2021, District Attorney.
2. Sale of surplus right of way adjacent to 307 S. Georgia Avenue within the Westminster Original Donation, Engineering.
3. Sale of surplus land adjacent to Old McKinney Road in Farmersville, Texas, Engineering.
4. Amended list of Construction and Facilities procurement standards, and rescind Court Order No. 1999-174-03-22, Facilities.
5. Redesignation of Private Road 5790 as Wagon Wheel Circle and Private Road 5791 as Pioneer Trail with associated address updates, GIS/Rural Addressing.
6. Redesignation of County Road 52 as South Celina Parkway, GIS/Rural Addressing.
7. Deposit proceeds totaling $96,283.45 from the Collin County online auction held August 30, 2021 per Local Government Code 263.156, Purchasing.
8. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
9. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
General Discussion Items:
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2021 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Award Psychological Evaluations, Juvenile (RFP No. 2021-241) to Spartan Psychological Consulting, Juvenile Probation.
1. Intra-County accounts transfers transmitted on September 16, 2021, Auditor.
2. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
a. $3,256 to establish the budget for the FY2021 Internal Revenue Service grant, Auditor.