a. Disbursements for the period ending October 5, 2021, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. John Deere 6130 M Cab Tractor (Contract No. 2022-008) to Deere & Company utilizing Sourcewell Cooperative Contract No. 110719-JDC, Public Works.
2. John Deere R15 Flex Wing Rotary Cutter (Contract No. 2022-009) to Deere & Company utilizing Sourcewell Cooperative Contract No. 110719-JDC, Public Works.
1. Interlocal Agreement for Environmental Services with the City of Wylie (Agreement No. 2022-039) effective October 1, 2021 through and including September 30, 2022, Development Services.
2. Interlocal Agreement for Environmental Services with the City of Lowry Crossing (Agreement No. 2022-040) effective October 1, 2021 through and including September 30, 2022, Development Services.
3. Interlocal Dispatch Services Agreement with Melissa ISD (Agreement No. 2022-038) effective October 1, 2021 through and including September 30, 2022, Sheriff.
1. No. 3 to Video Visitation System (Contract No. 2014-259) with Global Tel Link Corporation to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2022, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Information Technology.
f. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Tyler Odyssey Criminal Justice Information System (Contract No. 01318-09) with Tyler Technologies, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2022, Information Technology.
g. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $5,240 to reallocate funds for the Spay/Neuter Program, Development Services.
h. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Law Library (FY2019).
2. SCORE Program (FY2019).
3. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 2 (FY2020).
4. Investment Report (3rd Quarter FY2021).
i. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. September 20, 2021.
1. Permanent Emergency Siren Easement at the Justice of the Peace and Constable Precinct 2 building in Lavon, Texas, Construction & Projects.
2. Appointment of Election Judges and Alternate Election Judges for the November 2, 2021 General and Special Elections, Elections.
3. Final plat of The Hills of Lone Star Phase 8D, Engineering.
4. Increase hourly rate for Temporary Pool Employees, Human Resources.
4:20-cv-00683-SDJ-KPJ Peters v. Frizell et al, Administrative Services.
Real Estate (551.072)
Collin County property at the southeast corner of Bloomdale and Community, Administrative Services.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2021 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Renewal of Services: Juvenile Sex Offender Counseling (RFP No. 2020-399) with Terri L. Bauer, LCSW, LSOTP to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2022, Juvenile Probation.
2. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Highland Lakes Subdivision Phase 1 roadway construction, Public Works.
2. Addendum No. 1 to Professional Services, Architectural, Adult Detention Center Expansion, Phase 2 & 3 (RFQ No. 2021-353) to make various changes to the Request for Qualifications, Purchasing.