Call to order. The board will convene in open session for consideration of the following business matters:
1. Consent Agenda Items:
a. Disbursements for the period ending September 7, 2021, Auditor.
1. Amendment to the contract with the Texas Department of State Health and Human Services for Contract No. HHS000801700001, Amendment No. 1 to Women, Infant and Children Nutrition Program for technical updates to the contract, Health Care.
c. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Monthly financial reports for July 2021.
d. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. August 2, 2021.
2. August 9, 2021.
3. August 16, 2021.
4. August 23, 2021.
1. Amendment to the contract with the Texas Department of State Health Services for Contract No. HHS000812700014, Amendment No. 1 to IDCU/COVID-19 Grant to increase the contract award, Health Care.
2. Acceptance of the FY 2021-2023 COVID-19 Health Disparities Grant award through the Texas Department of State Health Services, Health Care.
3. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
Executive Session Items:
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
The board reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
_________________________ Chris Hill, President
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _____ day of _______________, 2021 at ______ o'clock ____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Health Care Foundation Board of Trustees complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
1. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s), Auditor:
a. $42,061 to establish the budget for the FY2021 Shoap RN Program.