a. Disbursements for the period ending August 10, 2021, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Dallas concerning the construction of Frankford Road from SH 289 (Preston Road) to Coit Road, 2018 Bond Project No. RI18012, and budget amendment in the amount of $986,082 for same, Engineering.
1. No. 1 to Interlocal Agreement for Jail Services (Agreement No. 2020-366) with the City of Celina to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2022, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff.
e. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Services: Pest Control (IFB No. 2017-217) with Graham Pest Control, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2022, Facilities.
1. Capital improvement projects utilizing American Rescue Plan Act funds, Administrative Services.
2. Removal of a cash drawer from the Sheriff's Office in the amount of $100, Auditor.
3. Utility Easement and Covenant of Access to Farmers Electric for Justice of the Peace and Constable Precinct 2 building in Lavon, Texas, Construction & Projects.
4. Acceptance of the FY 2021 Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) through the Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant in the amount of $17,121, and Exhibit "A" Interlocal Agreement with the City of Plano, City of McKinney, City of Frisco, and the Sheriff's Office for disbursement of the grant award, Sheriff.
5. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
6. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
General Discussion Items:
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2021 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Budget amendment in the amount of $21,000 for the purchase of new uniforms for detention staff, Juvenile Probation.
2. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
1. P-Card disbursements, Auditor.
2. Addendum No. 1, No. 2, No. 3 and No. 4 to Debris Monitoring Services (RFP No. 2021-234) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.