Invocation – Commissioner Webb Pledge of Allegiance – Commissioner Hale Pledge of Allegiance to the Texas Flag – Commissioner Fletcher
1. Public Comments. If a member of the public would like to address the Court, a properly completed Public Comment Form must be submitted prior to the start of the meeting. Each speaker shall be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes for public comments.
a. Disbursements for the period ending July 13, 2021, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. Fujitsu Document Scanners, Lexmark Printers and Accessories (IFB No. 2021-229) to various vendors, Information Technology.
1. Interlocal Agreement/License Agreement with the North Central Texas Council of Governments for the use of digital aerial photography, and budget adjustment for same, Information Technology.
2. Interlocal Cooperative Purchasing Agreement with Grayson County per Texas Local Government Code 791, Purchasing.
e. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Fuels (IFB No. 2017-128) with Petroleum Traders Corporation to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2022, Public Works.
f. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $31,682 for possible carryover into FY2022, Sheriff.
g. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. June 28, 2021.
1. Re-plat of The Hills of Lone Star Phase 2B, Lot 13/14R, Engineering.
2. Final plat and sign plan for Colina Creek Estates Phase 6, Engineering.
3. Redesignation of County Road 84 as Vest Lane with associated address updates, GIS/Rural Addressing.
4. Interlocal Agreement for Electronic Warrant Payment Services with the North Central Texas Council of Governments (NCTCOG) and contract with AllPaid, Inc. through NCTCOG for same, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the engagement letter for services with AllPaid, Inc., Sheriff.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2021 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
1. Addendum No. 1 to Fujitsu Document Scanners, Lexmark Printers and Accessories (IFB No. 2021-229) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
2. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
a. $500,000 to establish the budget for the FY2021-2022 Veterans Treatment Court Grant, Auditor.
b. $250,000 to establish the budget for the FY2021-2022 Veterans Mental Health Grant, Auditor.
c. $11,000 for the purchase of 22 Court Bailiff uniforms, patches and badges, utilizing the Sheriff's Office Federal Forfeiture Fund, Sheriff.