Notice is hereby given that the Collin County Health Care Foundation Board of Trustees will meet in REGULAR SESSION. Following is the agenda for said meeting:
Call to order. The board will convene in open session for consideration of the following business matters:
1. Consent agenda to approve:
a. Disbursements for the period ending June 15, 2021, Auditor.
1. Dell Laptops for Healthcare (Coop Quote No. 2021-299) to GTS Technology Solutions, Inc., through DIR Contract No. DIR-TSO-3763, Information Technology.
c. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Monthly financial reports for February 2021.
2. Monthly financial reports for March 2021.
d. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. May 24, 2021.
1. Revised funding and reallocation in the amount of $36,964 for the FY2021 Women, Infants and Children Local Agency Grant (Contract No. HHS000801700001) through the Texas Department of Health and Human Services, Health Care.
2. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
3. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
The board reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
_________________________ Chris Hill, President
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _____ day of _______________, 2021 at ______ o'clock ____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Health Care Foundation Board of Trustees complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.