a. Disbursements for the period ending May 18, 2021, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. Construction, Collin County Juvenile Detention, Video Retrofit (IFB No. 2021-014) to Knight Security, LLC, Construction & Projects.
2. Juvenile Detention Showers (IFB No. 2021-173) to Construction Solutions USA, LLC, Construction & Projects.
1. Interlocal Agreement between Collin County, acting through the Collin County Health Care Services/Collin County Emergency Management, and Frisco ISD to serve as an open point of dispensing operations site, Health Care.
2. Interlocal Dispatch Services Agreement effective October 1, 2021 through and including September 30, 2022, Sheriff:
a. City of Lavon (Agreement No. 2021-266).
b. City of Josephine (Agreement No. 2021-268).
c. Nevada Volunteer Fire Department (Agreement No. 2021-267).
d. Weston Volunteer Fire Department (Agreement No. 2021-263).
e. Celina Independent School District (Agreement No. 2021-259).
f. Community Independent School District (Agreement No. 2021-258).
1. No. 1 to Interlocal Jail Services Agreement to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2022, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff:
a. City of Lavon (Agreement No. 2020-348).
b. City of McKinney (Agreement No. 2020-343).
c. City of Melissa (Agreement No. 2020-330).
d. Anna Independent School District (Agreement No. 2020-334).
e. Community Independent School District (Agreement No. 2020-365).
f. Baylor Scott & White (Agreement No. 2020-396).
2. No. 2 to County Depository (Contract No. 2014-206) with The American National Bank of Texas to extend the contract for six (6) months through and including November 30, 2021, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Auditor.
3. No. 3 to Interlocal Jail Services Agreement (Agreement No. 2019-085) with Wise County to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2022, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff.
4. No. 10 to Frontier Parkway Improvements (Agreement No. 2016-229) with Birkhoff, Hendricks & Carter L.L.P. to add Engineer's Amendment No. 11 for additional compensation for franchise utility relocations, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Engineering.
5. No. 14 to Interlocal Agreement for Facility Construction and Use of an Animal Shelter in Collin County (Agreement No. 11220-09) with the City of Princeton to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2021, set the rate for FY2021, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Development Services.
f. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $250,000 from Inmate Housing to cover the increase in GPS monitoring, Sheriff.
g. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Monthly financial reports for November 2020.
h. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. May 3, 2021.
1. Grant application for the FY2021 Bulletproof Vest Partnership grant through the US Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Auditor.
2. Acceptance of a monetary donation in the amount of $9.41 through the Live Here Give Here Program for CPS, Auditor.
3. Accept the roads within Weston Ridge Phase 1 (City of McKinney ETJ subdivision) for county maintenance, Engineering.
4. Final plat for Bridgewater Phase 7A, Engineering.
5. Funding recommendations for the 2021-2022 Historical commission grant program recipients, Historical Commission.
6. Grant application and resolution for the FY2022-2023 NCTCOG Sold Waste Implementation Grant, through the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality, Sheriff.
7. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
8. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2021 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
1. COVID-19 Update, Administrative Services.
2. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on April 30, 2021, Auditor.
3. Addendum No. 1 and No. 2 to Juvenile Detention Showers (IFB No. 2021-173) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.