Notice is hereby given that the Collin County Health Care Foundation Board of Trustees will meet in REGULAR SESSION. Following is the agenda for said meeting:
HEALTH CARE FOUNDATION MEETING
1. Call to order. The board will convene in open session for consideration of the following business matters:
2. Consent agenda to approve:
a. Disbursements for the period ending May 4, 2021, Auditor.
b. Disbursements for the period ending May 11, 2021, Auditor.
c. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Monthly financial reports for October 2020.
d. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. April 19, 2021.
2. April 26, 2021.
1. Amendment No. 2 to Tuberculosis Prevention and Control Grant (Contract No. HHS000483500001) with the Department of State Health Services to increase the grant amount by $202,300, and extend the contract for one (1) year through and including August 31, 2022, Health Care.
1. Grant application for the FY2022 Tuberculosis Prevention and Control grant through the Texas Department of State Health Services, Health Care.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
The board reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
_________________________ Chris Hill, President
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _____ day of _______________, 2021 at ______ o'clock ____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Health Care Foundation Board of Trustees complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
1. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s), Auditor:
a. $133,431 to establish the budget for the FY2022 Cities Readiness Initiative Program grant, Auditor.
b. $562,786 to establish the budget for the FY2022 Public Health Emergency Preparedness/Hazards Program grant, Auditor.