a. Disbursements for the period ending May 4, 2021, Auditor.
b. Disbursements for the period ending May 11, 2021, Auditor.
c. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
d. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
e. Tax refunds totaling $1,839,329.97, Tax Assessor-Collector.
1. Cisco EOL Switches/Router Replacement (IFB No. 2021-211) to Netsync Network Solutions, Inc., Information Technology.
2. Maintenance: Software - Cisco Duo (IFB No. 2021-217) to Netsync Network Solutions, Inc., Information Technology.
3. DocuSign Renewal (Coop Quote No. 2021-253) to Carahsoft Technology Corporation, through DIR Contract No. DIR-TSO-4288, Information Technology.
4. Audio Video Court Recording System for Probate Court (RFP No. 2019-322), Probate Court.
1. Interlocal Dispatch Services Agreement effective October 1, 2021 through and including September 30, 2022, Sheriff:
a. Anna Independent School District (Agreement No. 2021-246).
b. Blue Ridge Volunteer Fire Department (Agreement No. 2021-251).
c. Farmersville Fire Department (Agreement No. 2021-252).
d. Westminster Volunteer Fire Department (Agreement No. 2021-247).
1. No. 1 to Armored Car Services (Coop Quote No. 2020-210) with Brink's, Inc., formerly known as Dunbar Armored, Inc., to extend the contract through and including September 30, 2021, through Choice Partners Contract No. 18/068MR-03, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Purchasing.
2. No. 2 to Interlocal Agreement for Ambulance Services (Agreement No. 2019-087) with the City of Blue Ridge to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including October 31, 2021, set the rate for FY2021, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Fire Marshal.
3. No. 3 to Interlocal Cooperation Contract for Natural Gas (Contract No. 2014-205) with Texas General Land Office to update contract notices section, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Facilities.
i. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $100,000 to establish the budget for insurance funds received for winter storm damage, Human Resources.
j. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Tax Assessor-Collector (FY2018).
2. Investment Report (1st Quarter FY2021).
3. Monthly financial reports for October 2020.
k. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. April 19, 2021.
2. April 26, 2021.
1. Acknowledgment of continuing education credits for Commissioner, Precinct 2, Administrative Services.
2. Allocation of Open Space Bond funds in the amount of $750,000 to major construction projects at Myers Park and budget amendment in the amount of $150,000 for same, Engineering.
3. Final plat for Pioneer Estates, Engineering.
4. Deem Binkley & Barfield, Inc. as the most qualified Engineer to perform a feasibility study for East Stone Road improvements, and approve scope and fee for same; further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the Engineering Services Agreement, Public Works.
5. Utilization of Interlocal Agreement with the City of Wylie (Agreement No. 2018-209) for road improvements to E. Stone Road, Public Works.
6. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
7. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
Marc Fratter indigent defense payments, Administrative Services.
Real Estate (551.072)
Park Boulevard from Parker Road to State Highway 78 right of way, Engineering.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2021 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
2. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. COVID-19 Update, Administrative Services.
2. P-card disbursements, Auditor.
3. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on April 19, 2021, Auditor.
4. Intra-County transfers transmitted on April 22, 2021, Auditor.
5. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on April 23, 2021, Auditor.
6. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on April 30, 2021, Auditor.
7. Addendum No. 1 and No. 2 to Cisco EOL Switches/Router Replacement (IFB No. 2021-211) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
8. Change Order No. 2 to Construction, North Employee Door Repairs, Steindam Courts Building (IFB No. 2020-208) with Nouveau Technology Services L.P. d/b/a Nouveau Construction and Technology Services, L.P., to provide and install break metal trim to interior side of repaired fire rated storefront, Construction Projects.