1. Call to order. The board will convene in open session for consideration of the following business matters:
2. Consent agenda to approve:
a. Disbursements for the period ending April 27, 2021, Auditor.
1. Amendment to the contract with the Texas Department of State Health Services for Contract No. HHS000119700018, Amendment No. 03 to Immunizations/Locals Grant Program to accept the FY2022 grant award and further extend the contract through and including August 31, 2021, Health Care.
c. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Healthcare Services (FY2019).
2. Healthcare Services (1st Quarter FY2021).
3. Substance Abuse (1st Quarter FY2021).
d. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. April 12, 2021.
1. Acceptance of the COVID-19 Vaccination Project 1 and Project 3 Grant award (Contract No. HHS001019500012), through the Texas Department of State Health Services, Health Care.
2. Acceptance of FY2021-2023 Regional Local Services/Local Public Health Services Grant award (Contract No. HHS001021000001), through the Texas Department of State Health Services, Health Care.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
The board reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
_________________________ Chris Hill, President
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _____ day of _______________, 2021 at ______ o'clock ____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Health Care Foundation Board of Trustees complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
1. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s), Auditor:
a. $331,332 to establish the budget for Texas Department of State Health Services, Contract No. HHS000769800001, Amendment No. 3 to Public Health Emergency Preparedness Coronavirus 2019, Auditor.