c. Tax refunds totaling $1,082,887.29, Tax Assessor-Collector.
1. Fujitsu Document Scanners, Lexmark Printers and Accessories (IFB No. 2021-229), Information Technology.
1. Secureworks IT Security Monitoring (Coop Quote No. 2021-218) to Unique Digital Technology, Inc. through DIR Contract No. DIR-TSO-4288, Information Technology.
1. Memorandum of Understanding with Granicus, Inc. and Synrgo, Inc. for electronic recording of real property documents recorded by the County Clerk, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, County Clerk.
1. No. 14 to Interlocal Agreement for Facility Construction and Use of an Animal Shelter (Agreement No. 10097-09) with the City of Anna to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2021, set the rate for FY2021, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Development Services.
h. Change Order(s):
1. No. 1 to Testing: Postmortem Toxicology (Contract No. 2020-140) with National Medical Services, Inc. d/b/a NMS Labs to make various changes to the contract, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Medical Examiner.
i. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $27,786 to establish the budget for the FY2021 TIDC Technical Support Grant, Auditor.
2. $8,522 to reallocate funds for the Spay/Neuter Program, Development Services.
3. $21,830 to reallocate funds for the Spay/Neuter Program, Development Services.
j. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Myers Park (1st & 2nd Quarters FY2019).
2. Animal Services (FY2020).
3. Comprehensive Audit Reports (FY2019):
a. Community Supervision and Corrections Department.
b. Constable, Precinct 2.
c. Fire Marshal.
d. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 1.
e. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 4.
f. Juvenile Probation.
4. Compliance Audit Reports (1st Quarter FY2021):
a. Animal Services.
b. Constable, Precinct 1.
c. Constable, Precinct 2.
d. Constable, Precinct 3.
e. Constable, Precinct 4.
f. County Clerk.
g. Community Supervision and Corrections Department.
h. Development Services.
i. District Attorney.
j. District Clerk.
l. Fire Marshal.
m. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 1.
n. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 2.
o. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 3.
p. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 4.
q. Juvenile Probation.
r. Law Library.
s. Medical Examiner.
t. Myers Park.
u. Public Works.
v. Sheriff's Office.
w. Tax Assessor-Collector.
k. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. April 12, 2021.
1. Participate in a thirty (30) day free trial for Enterprise Immune System solution from Darktrace Limited, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to execute the scope of work, Information Technology.
2. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
3. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2021 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
1. COVID-19 Update, Administrative Services.
2. Turnover, Human Resources.
3. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s), Auditor:
a. $10,000 for recruiting, utilizing Sheriff's Office State Forfeiture Funds, Sheriff.