1. Tires (Contract No. 2021-180) to Southern Tire Mart, LLC, through Buyboard Cooperative Contract No. 636-21, Public Works.
1. Contract for the Collection of Delinquent Taxes with Abernathy, Roeder, Boyd & Hullett, P.C., Administrative Services.
2. Agreement for Professional Services with Justice Benefits, Inc. for Federal Financial Participation for the State Criminal Alien Assistance Program, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff.
1. End User License Agreement and Professional Services Agreement (Contract No. 01318-09) with Tyler Technologies, Inc. to add thirteen credit card terminals and annual PCI fees to be used with the Tyler Supervision case management system for CSCD, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Information Technology.
2. Amendment of Solicitation/Modification of Contract for the FY2018 Lake Patrol Contract with US Army Corps of Engineers Fort Worth to de-obligate unused funds and close contract, Sheriff.
3. No. 1 to Interlocal Agreement for Dispatch Services (Agreement No. 2020-128) with Melissa ISD to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2021, set the rate for FY2021, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff.
4. No. 2 to Interlocal Agreement for Ambulance Services to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including October 31, 2021, set the rate for FY2021, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Fire Marshal:
a. City of Anna (Agreement No. 2019-086).
b. City of Farmersville (Agreement No. 2019-088).
c. City of Josephine (Agreement No. 2019-089).
d. City of Lowry Crossing (Agreement No. 2019-090).
e. City of Melissa (Agreement No. 2019-091).
f. City of Nevada (Agreement No. 2019-092).
g. City of Princeton (Agreement No. 2019-093).
h. City of Weston (Agreement No. 2019-094).
h. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. April 5, 2021.
1. Accept the donation of artwork to be displayed at the Collin County Courthouse, 366th District Court.
2. Acceptance of the FY2021 Technical Support Improvement Grant award for the Automation of the Affidavit of Indigence and Attorney Compliant Tracking System, through the Texas Indigent Defense Commission, 470th District Court.
3. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
4. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2021 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Grant award in the amount of $43,821 through the Texas Juvenile Justice Department for Diversion Alternative Plan for the period of April 1, 2021 through and including April 1, 2022, Juvenile Probation.
2. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
1. COVID-19 Update, Administrative Services.
2. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on April 8, 2021, Auditor.
3. Addendum No. 1 and No. 2 to Construction, Modifications to Precinct 3 Constable & Justice of the Peace, 920 E. Park Blvd. (IFB No. 2021-129) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.