1. Call to order. The board will convene in open session for consideration of the following business matters:
2. Consent agenda to approve:
a. Disbursements for the period ending April 13, 2021, Auditor.
1. No. 5 to FY2022 Public Health Emergency Preparedness Cities Readiness Initiative Grant contract (Contract No. 537-18-0141-00001) with the Texas Department of State Health Services to make various changes to the contract, Health Care.
2. No. 5 to FY2022 Public Health Emergency Preparedness Grant contract (Contract No. 537-18-0128-00001) with the Texas Department of State Health Services to make various changes to the contract, Health Care.
1. Acquire four (4) Dell laptop computers from South Plains Community Action Association, Inc. to replace four (4) existing Microsoft Surface Pro tablets in the WIC office, Health Care.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
The board reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
_________________________ Chris Hill, President
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _____ day of _______________, 2021 at ______ o'clock ____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Health Care Foundation Board of Trustees complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.