a. Disbursements for the period ending April 13, 2021, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $827,378.37, Tax Assessor-Collector.
1. Construction, Animal Shelter Visitation Area Improvements (IFB No. 2021-137), Construction & Projects.
1. Adobe Enterprise Agreement (Coop Quote No. 2021-188) to CDW-G, through TIPS Contract No. 200105, Information Technology.
2. VXRail Memory (Coop Quote No. 2021-226) to SHI-Government Solutions, Inc. through DIR Contract No. DIR-TSO-3763, Information Technology.
3. Construction, Road: County Road 317 (Orr Road) from Stacy Road to South NTMWD Drive (IFB No. 2021-084) to HQS Construction, LLC, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the Construction Agreement for same, Public Works.
1. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Rockwall for subdivision regulations within the City's ETJ, Engineering.
1. No. 2 to Professional Services, Engineering, Improvements to County Roads, Orr Road (IFB No. 2017-221) with Binkley & Barfield, Inc. to add inspection and construction management services and construction administration services to the contract, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Public Works.
h. Change Order(s):
1. No. 1 to Liquid Asphalts (IFB No. 2019-114) with Wright Asphalt Products Company LLC d/b/a Wright Asphalt Products Company to make various changes to the contract, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Public Works.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2021 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
1. P-card disbursements, Auditor.
2. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on March 25, 2021, Auditor.