Notice is hereby given that the Collin County Health Care Foundation Board of Trustees will meet in REGULAR SESSION. Following is the agenda for said meeting:
HEALTH CARE FOUNDATION MEETING
1. Notification of IDCU/SUR grant amendment (Contract No. HHS0000436300030) from the Texas Department of Health Services, Health Care.
1. Call to order. The board will convene in open session for consideration of the following business matters:
2. Consent agenda to approve:
a. Disbursements for the period ending April 6, 2021, Auditor.
1. Services Agreement and Business Associate Contract for sick medical visits and prescription assistance effective March 1, 2021 through and including February 28, 2022:
a. Allen Community Outreach.
b. Community Health Clinic of McKinney.
c. Community Health Service Agency, Inc.
d. Hope Clinic of McKinney.
1. Amendment to the contract with the Texas Department of State Health Services for Contract No. HHS000436300030, Amendment No. 2 to IDCU/SUR Grant to extend the grant period through and including August 31, 2023, Health Care.
d. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. March 22, 2021.
e. General Discussion:
1. Services Agreement and Business Associate Contract with The Samaritan Inn for sick medical visits and prescription assistance effective March 1, 2021 through and including February 28, 2022, Health Care.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
The board reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
_________________________ Chris Hill, President
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _____ day of _______________, 2021 at ______ o'clock ____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Health Care Foundation Board of Trustees complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.