a. Disbursements for the period ending January 19, 2021, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $1,658,887.47, Tax Assessor-Collector.
1. Threat Detection Scanners for Collin County Courthouse (RFP No. 2021-042), Construction & Projects.
1. Copy Paper (Coop. Quote No. 2021-089) to various vendors, Budget.
2. Construction, Facade Improvements, 900 E. Park Blvd., Plano (IFB No. 2021-009) to Concord Commercial Services, Inc., Construction & Projects.
3. Construction, Road: Collin County Outer Loop from East of SH 289 to FM 2478 (IFB No. 2020-258) to Mario Sinacola & Sons Excavating, Inc., and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute construction agreement for same, Engineering.
4. Elastic Cloud Enterprise Software (Coop Quote No. 2021-142) to Software Information Resource Corp., through GSA Contract No. GS-35F-051T, Information Technology.
5. Trailer Mounted Brush Chipper (Contract No. 2021-116) to Vermeer Corporation d/b/a Vermeer Texas-Louisiana, through Sourcewell Cooperative Contract No. 062117-VRM, Public Works.
f. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $4,249,400 to reallocate funds to cover negative categories and/or negative departmental budgets for FY2020, Auditor.
2. $6,107 to supplement the salary for a Deputy Clerk II utilizing the County Clerk Records Management fund, County Clerk.
3. $1,740 for the purchase of two (2) scanners, Justice of the Peace, Precinct 2.
4. $764,506 to establish the budget for General Fund and $15,000 to establish the budget for Court Technology Fund, Justice of the Peace, Precinct 3.
g. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. December 14, 2020.
2. December 21, 2020.
3. December 28, 2020, Special Session.
4. January 4, 2021.
1. Acknowledge the reissuance of an amended issuer note by Red River Education Finance Corporation for John Paul II High School Building Endowment Trust, John Paul II High School, Inc., Administrative Services.
2. Acceptance of a monetary donation in the amount of $304.66 through the Live Here Give Here Program for CPS, Auditor.
3. Adoption of an order authorizing the sale of fireworks for Texas Independence Day, San Jacinto Day and Memorial Day, Fire Marshal.
4. Redesignation of Private Roads 5676, 5677, 5678, 5679, and 5695 with associated address updates, GIS/Rural Addressing.
5. Redesignation of Private Road 5709 and Private Road 5710 with associated address updates, GIS/Rural Addressing.
6. Acceptance of 1,276 cubic yards of asphalt road millings from the Texas Department of Transportation, Public Works.
7. BuyBoard Purchasing Cooperative rebate in the amount of $24,240 to be deposited in the Going the Extra Mile Employee Incentive Program line item, and budget amendment for same, Purchasing.
8. Acceptance of the FY2021 US Marshals Service - Violent Offender Task Force Grant award in the amount of $8,000, Sheriff.
9. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
10. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
5. Resolution for the alignment for the future US 380 Freeway, along County Road 164 and Bloomdale Road, and further authorize Engineering to acquire associated land, Engineering.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2021 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
1. IRS Mileage Rate for 2021, Auditor.
2. FY2020 Revenue Estimate Adjustment, Auditor.
3. P-card disbursements, Auditor.
4. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on December 30, 2020, Auditor.
5. No. 1 to Construction, Controls Replacement, 900 & 920 Park Blvd. Buildings, Plano (IFB No. 2020-344) with Dallas Mechanical Group, LLC to make various changes to the contract, Construction & Projects.
6. Addendum No. 1 and No. 2 to Construction of Concrete Retaining Wall (IFB No. 2020-410) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
7. Addendum No. 1 to Disaster Debris Removal (Emergency) (RFP No. 2020-199) to make various changes to the Request for Proposal, Purchasing.
8. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s), Auditor:
a. $9,039,875.26 for CARES Act Funds, Auditor.
b. $19,935 to purchase equipment for the Designated Marksmen Program and Special Operations Unit, Sheriff.