a. Disbursements for the period ending December 15, 2020, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $1,713,548.31, Tax Assessor-Collector.
1. Vehicle, Police Interceptor SUV (Contract No. 2021-112) to Silsbee Ford, Inc. through Goodbuy Cooperative Contract No. 20-8F000, Public Works.
2. Vehicle, Police Interceptor SUV (Contract No. 2021-111) to Silsbee Ford, Inc. through Goodbuy Cooperative Contract No. 20-8F000, Public Works.
3. Vehicles, F-150 First Responders (Contract No. 2021-114) to Caldwell Country Ford, LLC d/b/a Rockdale Country Ford through Buyboard Cooperative Contract No. 601-19, Public Works.
4. Vehicle, F-150 First Responder (Contract No. 2021-117) to Caldwell Country Ford, LLC d/b/a Rockdale Country Ford through Buyboard Cooperative Contract No. 601-19, Public Works.
1. Lease Agreement with RDNPLN, LLC for property located at 8585 John Wesley Drive, Suite 200, Frisco, Texas commencing January 1, 2021 through and including December 31, 2023, Construction & Projects.
2. Interlocal Agreement for Animal Control and Animal Shelter Services with Van Alstyne Municipal Utility District No. 2 effective October 1, 2020 through and including September 30, 2021, Development Services.
1. Amendment to the 2020 Joint Law Enforcement Operations Task Force from the US Department of Justice, United States Marshals Service to decrease the funding amount by $12,914.41, Sheriff.
g. Change Order(s):
1. No. 1 to Equipment, Lease: Road Construction and Right of Way Maintenance Equipment (IFB No. 2019-303) with RD Offutt Company d/b/a RDO Equipment Co. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including October 27, 2021, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Public Works.
h. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Investment Report (3rd Quarter FY2020).
1. Adoption of the 2021 Investment Policy, Auditor.
2. Redesignation of Private Roads 5724, 5725, 5726, 5727, 5728, 5729, 5730, 5731, 5732, 5733, 5734, and 5735 with associated address updates, GIS/Rural Addressing.
3. Declare the attached list of Collin County property as surplus, authorize the Purchasing Agent to sell via on-line auction, and authorize advertising for same, Purchasing.
4. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
5. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2020 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
1. P-card disbursements, Auditor.
2. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on December 3, 2020, Auditor.
3. Change Order No. 3 to Construction, Roof Replacement, Collin County Central Plant (IFB No. 2020-132) with Nations Roof Central, LLC to credit unused material and labor, Construction & Projects.
4. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s), Auditor:
a. $39,104.60 to establish the budget for the FY2020 UASI - Election Cybersecurity Grant, Auditor.