Notice is hereby given that the Collin County Commissioners Court will meet in REGULAR SESSION. Following is the agenda for said meeting:
Invocation – Judge Hill
Pledge of Allegiance – Commissioner Webb
Pledge of Allegiance to the Texas Flag – Commissioner Fletcher
COMMISSIONERS COURT MEETING
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. AI-50091 Grant award in the amount of $43,821 through the Texas Juvenile Justice Department for Diversion Alternative Plan for the period of April 1, 2021 through and including April 1, 2022, Juvenile Probation.
2. AI-50145 Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
2. AI-50108 Intra-County account transfers transmitted on April 8, 2021, Auditor.
3. AI-50116 Addendum No. 1 and No. 2 to Construction, Modifications to Precinct 3 Constable & Justice of the Peace, 920 E. Park Blvd. (IFB No. 2021-129) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
1. Call to order. The court will convene in open session for consideration of the following business matters:
2. Public Comments.
4. Consent agenda to approve:
a. AI-50112 Disbursements for the period ending April 20, 2021, Auditor.
b. AI-50113 Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. AI-50109 Tax refunds totaling $5,757.72, Tax Assessor-Collector.
1. AI-50130 Construction, Roof Replacement, Collin County 900 Building (IFB No. 2021-202), Construction & Projects.
2. AI-50079 Cisco Umbrella Software (IFB No. 2021-221), Information Technology.
1. AI-50122 Tires (Contract No. 2021-180) to Southern Tire Mart LLC, through Buyboard Cooperative Contract No. 636-21, Public Works.
1. AI-50016 Contract for the Collection of Delinquent Taxes with Abernathy, Roeder, Boyd & Hullett, P.C., Administrative Services.
2. AI-50081 Agreement for Professional Services with Justice Benefits, Inc. for Federal Financial Participation for the State Criminal Alien Assistance Program, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff.
1. AI-50133 End User License Agreement and Professional Services Agreement (Contract No. 01318-09) with Tyler Technologies, Inc. to add thirteen credit card terminals and annual PCI fees to be used with the Tyler Supervision case management system for CSCD, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Information Technology.
2. AI-50132 Amendment of Solicitation/Modification of Contract for the FY2018 Lake Patrol Contract with US Army Corps of Engineers Fort Worth to de-obligate unused funds and close contract, Sheriff.
3. AI-50105 No. 1 to Interlocal Agreement for Dispatch Services (Agreement No. 2020-128) with Melissa ISD to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2021, set the rate for FY2021, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff.
4. No. 2 to Interlocal Agreement for Ambulance Services to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including October 31, 2021, set the rate for FY2021, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Fire Marshal:
a. AI-50120 City of Anna (Agreement No. 2019-086).
b. AI-50128 City of Farmersville (Agreement No. 2019-088).
c. AI-50121 City of Josephine (Agreement No. 2019-089).
d. AI-50124 City of Lowry Crossing (Agreement No. 2019-090).
e. AI-50123 City of Melissa (Agreement No. 2019-091).
f. AI-50129 City of Nevada (Agreement No. 2019-092).
g. AI-50140 City of Princeton (Agreement No. 2019-093).
h. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. AI-50117 April 5, 2021.
1. AI-50135 Accept the donation of artwork to be displayed at the Collin County Courthouse, 366th District Court.
2. AI-50134 Acceptance of the FY2021 Technical Support Improvement Grant award for the Automation of the Affidavit of Indigence and Attorney Compliant Tracking System, through the Texas Indigent Defense Commission, 470th District Court.
3. AI-50143 Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
4. AI-50144 Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
h. AI-50127 City of Weston (Agreement No. 2019-094).
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
5. AI-50136 Public Hearing - Re-plat of Lots 15A and 15B of the Moores Lake Estates Subdivision, Engineering.
6. AI-50115 Public Hearing - Consideration and any action for the issuance of a mass gathering permit for Vintage Market Days May 7-9, 2021 at Myers Park & Event Center, Special Projects.
7. AI-49828 87th Legislative Agenda for 2021, Commissioners Court.
8. AI-44358 Conference of Urban Counties Update, Commissioner, Precinct 1.
9. AI-38983 North Central Texas Council of Governments (NCTCOG) Executive Board monthly update, County Judge.
(upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects: