a. Disbursements for the period ending August 14, 2018, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $3,183,203.85, Tax/Assessor Collector.
1. Armored Car Services (IFB No. 2018-149), Auditor.
2. Right-of-Way Acquisition Consultant (RFP No. 2018-310), Special Projects.
1. County Clerk Preservation, Imaging and Indexing of DD214 Military Discharge Records (Contract No. 2018-346) to Kofile Technologies, Inc., County Clerk.
2. Annual Contract for Tablets and Laptops (Contract No. 2018-295) to GTS Technology Solutions, Inc. and Zones, Inc., Information Technology.
3. Roads, Crack Sealing Services (IFB No. 2018-190) to Tommy G. Rose dba Rose Contracting, Public Works.
4. Vehicles, Light and Medium Duty Trucks (Contract No. 2018-087D) to Sam Pack’s Five Star Ford, Ltd., Public Works.
5. Vehicles, Public Safety (Contract No. 2018-039E) to Lake Country Chevrolet, Inc., Public Works.
6. Vehicles, Public Safety (Contract No. 2018-039F) to Silsbee Ford, Inc., Public Works.
1. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Farmersville for The Charles J. Rike Memorial Library for FY 2018 to be paid in quarterly installments for an annual amount of $6,970.08 beginning October 1, 2017 through and including September 30, 2018, Budget.
2. Agreement to Contribute Right of Way Funds (Fixed Price) with the State of Texas acting through the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) for certain highway improvements on Highway No. SH 5 from SH 121 to CR 375 for the acquisition of certain right of way and the relocating and adjusting of utilities and budget amendment in the amount of $222,607 for same, Engineering.
1. Supplies: Veterinary and Animal Care (IFB No. 2017-074) with Infinity Supply & Service, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019, Development Services.
2. Supplies: Veterinary and Animal Care (IFB No. 2017-074) with Intervet, Inc. dba Merck Animal Health to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019, Development Services.
3. Supplies: Veterinary and Animal Care (IFB No. 2017-074) with NAO Global Health LLC to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019, Development Services.
i. Ratification of the County Judge's prior approval:
1. Lift the burn ban set on the 5th day of July, 2018, Fire Marshal.
2. Discretionary exemption to the bid process per VTCA LGC 262.024(a)(2) “an item necessary to preserve or protect the public health or safety of the residents of the county” for the purchase of vaccines through the Minnesota Multistate Contracting Alliance for Pharmacy (MMCAP), Purchasing.
j. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $1,400 to reduce the FY 2018 Title IV-E Child Welfare Services grant fund due to the disallowance of the Crimes Against Children Conference, Auditor.
2. $7,926 to reallocate funds for the Spay/Neuter Program, Development Services.
3. $9,324 to reallocate funds for the Spay/Neuter Program, Development Services.
1. Utilization of education and conference funds for Judge Keith Self to attend a meeting with the Governor's staff in Austin, Texas, in compliance with the County's Exiting Elected Official Expenditure Policy, County Judge
2. Order of Election for the November 6, 2018 General Election, Elections.
3. 2019 Holiday Schedule, Human Resources.
4. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
5. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
7. Possible future agenda items by Commissioners Court without discussion.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2018 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Grant award through the Texas Juvenile Justice Department (TJJD) for Residential Services for a juvenile offender for the period August 9, 2018 through and including August 8, 2019, Juvenile Probation.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Addendum No. 1 to Roads, Crack Sealing Services (IFB 2018-190) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
3. Change Order No. 1 to Construction, Collin County Elections Machine Chargers (IFB No. 2018-169) with KE Industrial, LLC for an owner requested add to install a regulator in the air lines so that pressure can be adjusted at the 12 spray nozzles (previously approved by the County Administrator per Court Order No. 2007-180-02-27), Construction & Projects.
4. County overtime for the pay period ended August 12, 2018, Human Resources.