2. Software Maintenance, Cisco Unified Communications Licensing (CUWL) Phone (Contract No. 2018-314) to Netsync Network Solutions, Inc., approval of an agreement with Key Government Finance, Inc. and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the Payment Plan Agreement and the County Judge to finalize and execute the Purchaser’s Certificate, Information Technology.
1. Interlocal Agreement with the Double R Municipal Utility District No. 1 of Hunt County to provide for the maintenance, repair and improvement of portions of County Road No. 679, Public Works.
2. Interlocal Cooperation Agreement with the City of Frisco for Road and Bridge Improvements effective through and including September 30, 2022, Public Works.
3. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Josephine to FDR/TCP/Stripe Hubbard Road, Public Works.
f. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Fuel (IFB No. 2017-128) with Petroleum Traders Corporation to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019, Public Works.
g. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $150,000 to cover legal expenses for right-of-way acquisition along the Outer Loop, Special Projects.
h. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Investment Report (2nd Quarter FY2018).
i. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. July 23, 2018.
1. Re-designation of Private Road 5650 to RoseMary Barn Ln (with associated address updates), GIS/Rural Addressing.
2. Renewal for software maintenance with Dominion Voting Systems, Inc. for the period October 1, 2018 through and including September 30, 2019, Information Technology.
3. Sale of the abandoned portion of County Road 953 (.246 acre tract of surplus Collin County right-of-way located along County Road 953 south of County Road 951 in Snavely Acres) to Mr. and Mrs. Copp upon payment of $12,300 and further approval of the associated documents, Public Works.
4. Trim and remove brush and tree limbs on private property on CR 475 and install a drop inlet structure, Public Works.
5. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
6. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2018 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
2. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Addendum No. 1 and No. 2 to Vending Services (IFB No. 2018-172) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
3. Change Order No. 1 to Construction, Bridge, County Road 613 at Groves Creek (IFB No. 2017-357) with Ashlar Contracting Company to make various changes to the contract, Engineering.