2. Window Repairs at Collin County Minimum Security Facility (IFB No. 2018-321), Construction & Projects.
3. Professional Services, Appraisal Services (RFP No. 2018-311), Special Projects.
1. Interlocal Cooperation Contract with the Collin County Sheriff’s Office (CCSO) and the Community Supervision and Corrections Department (CSCD) for the SCORE (Sheriff’s Convicted Offender Re-Entry Effort) Program, Adult Probation.
2. Interlocal Cooperation Contract with the Collin County Community Supervision and Corrections Department (CSCD) to provide CSCD Substance Abuse Evaluations for the period September 1, 2018 through and including August 31, 2019, Health Care.
3. Memorandum of Understanding – Closed Point of Dispensing (POD) Site Agreement with Collin County acting through the Collin County Health Care Services/Collin County Office of Emergency Management and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to serve as a Closed Point of Dispensing (POD) Operations Site, Health Care.
4. Interlocal Contract with the Department of Information Resources (DIR) (Contract No. DIR-SS-ILC0017) for Google Search Imagery, Information Technology.
5. re:Search TX Participation Agreement with Tyler Technologies, Inc. to integrate with the State of Texas Office of Court Administration (OCA) and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Information Technology.
6. Application for participation in the Law Enforcement Support Office (LESO) Program with Defense Logistics Agency and approval of the State Plan of Operations with the State of Texas to allow the Sheriff’s Office to utilize surplus military property at no cost to the County, Sheriff.
7. Memorandum of Understanding with the Texas Department of Public Safety (TxDPS) for the Texas Statewide Interoperability Channel Plan, Sheriff.
8. Funding Agreement(s) for funding through the 2018 Historical Commission Grant Program, Historical Commission:
a. Allen Heritage Guild in the amount of $2,000 for the Farmhouse Wrap-Around Porch Restoration.
b. Anna Area Historic Preservation Society in the amount of $500 for the Anna Train Depot Restoration.
c. Cemetery Association of Murphy in the amount of $3,000 for the Tombstone Restoration Project.
d. Chambersville Cemetery Association in the amount of $3,000 for Marker Repair, Cleaning and Leveling of Monuments.
e. Elm Grove Historical Cemetery Association in the amount of $3,000 for Marker Repair, Restoration of Monuments.
f. Heard-Craig Center for the Arts in the amount of $1,000 for the Oral History Project.
g. Heritage Association of Frisco in the amount of $1,000 for The Importance of Frisco: Emerson and the Importance of the 1902 Griffin Auction Lot Flyer.
h. Heritage Farmstead Association in the amount of $2,000 for the Conservation of Miss Ammie Wilson’s Cowboy Boots.
i. Heritage Guild of Collin County (Chestnut Square Village) in the amount of $1,000 for Restoration of the Dulaney House Floors.
j. Murphy Historical Society in the amount of $600 for the “Cotton, Farm to Market” Event.
k. Plano Conservancy for Historic Preservation in the amount of $1,200 for the Wayside Sign for the Bush-Elkin Cemetery.
l. Routh Cemeteries Association in the amount of $3,000 for the Preservation of Gravestones.
m. Snow Hill Cemetery Association in the amount of $3,200 for the Marker Restoration Program.
n. Wylie Historical Society in the amount of $500 for a Brochure for Downtown Wylie.
f. Change Order(s):
1. No. 3 to Testing: Postmortem Toxicology (IFB No. 2015-286) with National Medical Services, Inc. dba NMS Labs to include a price redetermination, extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Medical Examiner.
g. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Veterinary Services – Animal Shelter, General and Spay/Neuter (IFB No. 2017-276) with Taylor J. Tillery DVM PLLC to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019, Development Services.
2. Jury Management Software Services Agreement (AGR No. 2016-183) with Conduent Government Systems, LLC to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019, District Clerk.
h. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $6,202 for the purchase of two (2) Laptops (for the JP-1 and JP-2 Court Administrators) utilizing the JP Court Technology Fund, Justice of the Peace, Precinct 1.
i. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. July 9, 2018.
2. July 16, 2018.
1. Appointment of Election Judges and Alternate Election Judges for the 2018–2020 term which runs from August 6, 2018 through July 31, 2020 pursuant to Section 32.002 of the Texas Election Code, Elections.
2. Final Plat for Pelican Bay, Engineering.
3. Re-designation of Private Road 5648 to Business Park Way (with associated address updates), GIS/Rural Addressing.
4. Grant an exemption to the bid process per VTCA Local Government Code 262.024(4), a personal or professional service, for von Briesen & Roper, s.c. for legal services and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the agreement for same, Human Resources.
5. Acceptance of the Dining Alliance rebate check in the amount of $142.56 to be deposited in the Going the Extra Mile Employee Incentive Program line item and budget amendment for same, Purchasing.
6. Consent to Assignment and Assumption of Contracts for Professional Services, Right-of-Way Acquisition Services (RFP No. 2015-033) to change the name from AMEC Foster Wheeler Environment & Infrastructure, Inc. to Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions, Inc. and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Purchasing.
7. Deposit the net proceeds totaling $365,076.56 from the Collin County On-Line Auction held on June 22, 2018 per Local Government Code 263.156, Purchasing.
8. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
9. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
Case No. 401-03649-2015 The City of McKinney, Texas, vs. Custer Storage Center, LLC, Commissioners Court.
TCEQ proceeding for Collin County MUD No. 2, Administrative Services.
Real Estate (551.072)
Contemplation of litigation and any action related to the property at 2468 County Road 337, Administrative Services.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2018 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Amendment No. 1 to CSCD, Evaluations and Counseling for Drug Offenders (SCORE) (Contract No. 2017-243) with Addition Treatment Resources, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including August 31, 2019, Adult Probation.
2. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Budget amendment in the amount of $51,940 to establish the budget for the 2018 Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Forces (OCDETF)/Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearm (ATF) Grant Program, Auditor.
3. County overtime for the pay period ended July 29, 2018, Human Resources.