a. Disbursements for the period ending November 3, 2020, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $572,495.59, Tax Assessor-Collector.
1. Construction of Concrete Retaining Wall (IFB No. 2020-410), Public Works.
1. Heavy Equipment, Motor Graders (Contract No. 2021-043) to Holt Texas, LTD., through Sourcewell Cooperative Contract No. 032119-CAT, Public Works.
2. Heavy Equipment, Padfoot Compactor (Contract No. 2021-044) to Holt Texas, LTD., through Sourcewell Cooperative Contract No. 032119-CAT, Public Works.
3. Supplies: Jail Kitchen Non-Food (IFB No. 2020-368) to various vendors, Sheriff.
1. Interlocal Agreement with the North Texas Municipal Water District for road repairs, Public Works.
2. Interlocal Dispatch Agreement (Agreement No. 2021-079) with Josephine Volunteer Fire Department effective October 1, 2020 through and including September 30, 2021, Sheriff.
1. No. 1 to Engineering Services, Geotech and Materials Testing for Roads and Buildings (RFQ No. 2020-200) with EST, Inc. to make various changes to the contract, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Public Works.
2. No. 1 to Interlocal Agreement for Dispatch Services (Agreement No. 2020-031) with Westminster Volunteer Fire Department to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2021, make various changes to the contract, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff.
3. No. 2 to Amended and Restated Lease Agreement (Agreement No. 2020-181) with the City of Frisco for property located at 6101 Frisco Square Boulevard, Suite 2000, Frisco, Texas to increase the common area maintenance fee by $0.28 per square foot, and extend the lease for one (1) year through and including December 31, 2021, Construction & Projects.
h. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Insurance, Long Term Care (RFP No. 07710-09) with Unum Life Insurance Company of America to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including December 31, 2021, Human Resources.
2. FY2021 Juvenile Case Management System with TechShare Local Government Corporation for the period of January 1, 2021 through and including March 31, 2021, Information Technology.
1. 2020 Tax Roll, Commissioners Court.
2. Acceptance of the FY 2021 General Victim Assistance Grant in the amount of $71,597, through the Office of the Governor, Criminal Justice Division, District Attorney.
3. Acceptance of the FY2021 Specialty Courts Program grant for the Juvenile SOAR Program in the amount of $50,000, through the Office of the Governor, Criminal Justice Division, Juvenile Probation.
4. Acceptance of the TIPS Purchasing Cooperative, TIPS Reward Dollars Program rebate check in the amount of $222.99 to be deposited in the Going the Extra Mile Employee Incentive Program line item, and budget amendment for same, Purchasing.
5. Acceptance of the Rene Bates Auctioneers, Inc. check in the amount of $450 to be deposited in the Going the Extra Mile Employee Incentive Program line item, and budget amendment for same, Purchasing.
6. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
7. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2020 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
1. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on October 22, 2020, Auditor.
2. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s), Auditor:
a. $50,000 to establish the budget for the FY2021 JABG-SOAR Substance Abuse and Mental Health Evaluation grant, through the Office of the Governor-Criminal Justice Division, Auditor.