a. Disbursements for the period ending July 17, 2018, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $1,454,833.75, Tax Assessor/Collector.
1. District Clerk Preservation and Restoration of Historical Records Phase E and F (Contract No. 2018-317) to Kofile Technologies, Inc., District Clerk.
2. Copy Paper (Contract No. 2018-280) to Western-BRW Paper Company, Inc., Purchasing.
3. Food Supplies and Service for Jail Operations (IFB No. 2018-257) to Gordon Food Service, Inc. and Ben E. Keith Company, Sheriff.
1. Annual contract with the Collin County Community Supervision and Corrections Department (CSCD) to establish a system for CSCD employee benefits, Adult Probation.
2. Interlocal Agreement with the City of McKinney for the design and construction of Bloomdale Road from Community Avenue to County Road 164 (Bond Project No. 07-00-68) and budget amendment in the amount of $4,000,000 for same, Engineering.
1. No. 7 to P25 Trunked Radio System Replacement (Contract No. 2016-020) with Motorola Solutions, Inc. to make various changes to the contract and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff.
g. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Transportation of Election Equipment (IFB No. 2017-237) with C&D Couriers, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019, Elections.
2. Vehicle Lease/Rental for Various Collin County Departments (IFB No. 2015-157) with EAN Holdings, LLC to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019, Sheriff.
3. Grounds Maintenance, Roadside and Erosion Control Supplies (IFB No. 2016-298) with SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019, Special Projects.
8. Possible future agenda items by Commissioners Court without discussion.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2018 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. CSCD FY2019 Proposed Budget, Adult Probation.
2. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Addendum No. 1 to Election Voting System & Services (RFP No. 2018-241) to make various changes to the Request for Proposal, Purchasing.
3. Budget amendment in the amount of $12,500 to establish the budget for the 2018 PetSmart Shelter Operations Grant, Auditor.
4. P–Card Disbursements, Auditor.
5. County overtime for the pay period ended July 15, 2018, Human Resources.