a. Disbursements for the period ending July 10, 2018, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. Fire Alarm/Fire Sprinkler Inspections, Testing, Maintenance And Repairs (RFP No. 2018-201), Facilities.
1. Personal Services Agreement with Brennan Rivera-Jones (Agreement No. 2018-302) as the Program Manager for the Veterans Court Program, grant an exemption from the competitive bid process per V.T.C.A. Local Government Code 262.024(a)(4) and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, 296th District Court.
2. Personal Services Agreement with Benjamin Colt Floyd (Agreement No. 2018-300) as the Case Manager for the Veterans Court Program, grant an exemption from the competitive bid process per V.T.C.A. Local Government Code 262.024(a)(4) and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, 296th District Court.
3. Interlocal Cooperation Agreement with the City of Farmersville for Fire Inspection and Fire Plan Review Services for Commercial Buildings effective through and including September 30, 2019, Fire Marshal.
1. Amendment to the contract with the Texas Health and Human Services Commission for Contract No. 529-13-0128-0000-B, Amendment No. 2: Texas Transformation and Quality Improvement 1115 Waiver Program to extend the term of the contract through and including September 30, 2022, Administrative Services.
f. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Supplies: OEM Toner Cartridges for Laser, Inkjet and MICR Printers (IFB No. 2017-255) with Dream Ranch LLC to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019, Purchasing.
2. Grounds Maintenance, Roadside and Erosion Control Supplies (IFB No. 2016-298) with Harrell’s LLC to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019, Special Projects.
g. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. June 25, 2018.
1. Final Plat for Waters Edge, Engineering.
2. Funding recommendations (totaling $25,000) for the 2018 Historical Commission grant program recipients, Historical Commission.
3. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
4. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
7. Possible future agenda items by Commissioners Court without discussion.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2018 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Budget amendment in the amount of $250,000 to establish the budget for the 2018-2019 Veterans Treatment Court Grant, Auditor.