a. Disbursements for the period ending June 19, 2018, Auditor.
1. New Camera Installation at Detention Facility Book-In and Recreation Areas (IFB No. 2018-272), Construction & Projects.
1. NetApp Storage Solution (Contract No. 2018-175) to Sirius Computer Solutions, Inc., Information Technology.
2. Shift Scheduling Software (Contract No. 2018-198) to Tyler Technologies, Inc., Information Technology.
1. No. 1 to Personal Services, Veterans Program Manager with Brennan Rivera-Jones to extend the contract through and including August 3, 2018, grant an exemption from the competitive bid process per V.T.C.A. Local Government Code 262.024(a)(4) and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, 296th District Court.
2. No. 8 to Physician Services (Contract No. 07335-10) with Dr. James Shupe to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, County Clerk.
3. No. 8 to Voter Registration and Early Voting Software (Contract No. 02376-09) with VOTEC Corporation to make various changes to the contract, extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Information Technology.
e. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Services, Qualified Scheduling Entity (QSE) to Participate in ERCOT (RFP No. 2016-163) with Enerwise Global Technologies, Inc. dba CPower to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019, Facilities.
f. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $50 to cover negative balance for Education and Conference, Justice of the Peace, Precinct 3-1.
2. $1,000 to cover negative balance for Education and Conference, Justice of the Peace, Precinct 3-1.
g. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. June 4, 2018 Special Session.
2. June 4, 2018.
1. Sale of property located at Wright Street, Farmersville, Texas (College Heights Addition, Block A, Lot 5B, 6B, 37, 38, 39B and 40B) as recorded in the Collin County Deed Records to the Farmersville Independent School District upon the payment of $300, County Judge.
2. Utilization of education and conference funds for Judge Keith Self to attend the 5th ACCE Annual Meeting in New Orleans, LA, August 8-10, 2018, in compliance with the County's Exiting Elected Official Expenditure Policy, County Judge.
3. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
4. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
Proposed November 6, 2018 county bond election, Administrative Services.
Real Estate (551.072)
Right-of-way acquisition for the Collin County Outer Loop from the Dallas North Tollway east to State Highway 289 (Preston Road) counter offer from CADG Celina Outer Loop, LLC – Parcel 4, Special Projects.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2018 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Advertise for Urinalysis Testing for Juvenile Probation (RFP No. 2018-284), Juvenile Probation.
2. Contract renewal for Psychological Evaluations, Juvenile (Contract No. 2017-287) with Robert Daniel Lackey dba Spartan Psychological Consulting to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019, Juvenile Probation.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Addendum No. 1, 2 and 3 to Audio Visual for District Clerk's Central Jury Room (RFP No. 2018-231) to make various changes to the Request for Proposal, Purchasing.
3. County overtime for the pay period ended June 17, 2018, Human Resources.