1. Construction, Facade Improvements, 900 E. Park Blvd, Plano (IFB No. 2021-009), Construction & Projects.
1. Cisco Equipment & Installation (RFP No. 2020-237), Information Technology.
2. Vehicle, PI SUV for Health Care (Contract No. 2021-002) to Silsbee Ford, Inc., through Goodbuy Purchasing Cooperative Contract No. 20-8F000, Public Works.
3. Recruiter for Detention Officer Position (RFP No. 2020-247), Purchasing.
1. Tax Collection Services Agreement between the Collin County Tax Assessor-Collector and the City of Anna for the Hurricane Creek Public Improvement District (PID) Improvement Area No. 1, Tax Assessor-Collector.
2. Tax Collection Services Agreement between the Collin County Tax Assessor-Collector and the City of Anna for the Hurricane Creek Public Improvement District (PID) Major Improvement Area, Tax Assessor-Collector.
3. Memorandum of Understanding - Closed Point of Dispensing Site Agreement between Collin County, acting through the Collin County Health Care Services/Collin County Emergency Management, and a Local Government Agency to serve as a closed point of dispensing operations site, Health Care.
4. Interlocal Jail Services Agreement (Agreement No. 2021-011) with Collin County Community College District effective October 1, 2020 through and including September 30, 2021, Sheriff.
g. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Veterinary Services - General and Spay/Neuter (RFP No. 2017-276) with All Heart Veterinary Center to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2021, Development Services.
h. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $136,000 to establish the budget for the HAVA Elections Security grant, Auditor.
2. $5,170 to reallocate funds for the Spay/Neuter Program, Development Services.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2020 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Amendment No. 1 to Services, Counseling, CSCD: Sex Offender Counseling (RFP No. 2019-157) with F. Liles Arnold, Anna J. Shursen, Creative Counseling, Inc., and Fletcher Counseling, Inc. to extend the contracts for one (1) year through and including August 31, 2021, Adult Probation.
2. Amendment No. 1 to CSCD, GPS Offender Monitoring (RFP No. 2019-169) with Buddi US, LLC to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including August 31, 2021, Adult Probation.
3. Amendment No. 2 to CSCD, Offender Specimen Collection and Drug Testing Services (RFP No. 2018-179) with Recovery Healthcare Corporation to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including August 31, 2021, Adult Probation.
4. Amendment No. 3 to CSCD: Evaluations and Counseling for Drug Offenders (SCORE) (RFP No. 2017-243) with Addiction Treatment Resources, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including August 31, 2021, Adult Probation.
5. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
6. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on September 24, 2020, and September 25, 2020, Auditor.
2. Amendment No. 2 to Surveillance Camera Systems (RFP No. 2019-131) with Knight Security Systems, LLC for owner requested addition of one (1) camera at Minimum Security, Construction & Projects.
3. Change Order No. 2 to Construction, Collin County Justice Center, Kitchen MAU Replacement (IFB No. 2020-164) with Air Conditioning Innovative Solutions, Inc. dba ACIS to make various changes to the contract, Construction & Projects.
4. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
a. $1,210 for the purchase of weapon accessories utilizing Federal Forfeiture Funds, Sheriff.