a. Disbursements for the period ending June 12, 2018, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $128,998.81, Tax Assessor/Collector.
1. Vehicles, Light and Medium Duty Trucks (Contract No. 2018-087C) to Silsbee Ford, Inc., Public Works.
1. No. 1 to Access Control and Time Collection Solution (RFP No. 2016-044) with Securadyne Systems LLC to add equipment to the project scope, increase the hourly labor rate and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Information Technology.
1. Engineering Services, Geotech and Materials Testing for Roads and Buildings (RFQ No. 2017-247) with Alliance Geotechnical Group, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019, Construction & Projects.
2. Security Gate Repair Parts and Services (IFB No. 2016-295) with Orion Access Control, Inc. dba Royal Access Control to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019, Facilities.
3. Services, Detention Slider Door Repairs (IFB No. 2017-161) with ISI Detention Contacting Group Inc. dba Argyle Security Group to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019, Facilities.
4. Polygraph Testing (RFP No. 2017-168) with Ruiz Protective Services, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019, Sheriff.
5. Services: GPS Offender Monitoring (RFP No. 2016-251) with TDH Denton LLC dba Surscan to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including August 31, 2019, Sheriff.
6. Professional Services, Surveying (RFQ No. 2017-257) with Halff Associates, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019, Special Projects.
1. Sale of property located at Wolfe Street/908 Hamilton Street, McKinney, Texas (Lot 1B & 1D, Block 49, Shorts Addition, Volume 1884, Page 730) as recorded in the Collin County Deed Records to Ismail Guyneydas upon the payment of $7,000, County Judge.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
Case No. 401-03649-2015 The City of McKinney, Texas, vs. Custer Storage Center, LLC, Commissioners Court.
IT Security Update, Information Technology.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2018 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Addendum No. 1 to Offender Specimen Collection and Drug Testing Services (RFP No. 2018-179) to make various changes to the Request for Proposal, Purchasing.
3. Amendment No. 6 to Software and Implementation Services for an ERP Financial System (RFP No. 2015-192) with Tyler Technologies, Inc. to provide a modification to the standard Munis Work Order form to print the requesting department's contact information on the Work Order, Information Technology.
4. Contract renewal for Services: Commissary (Contract No. 2014-123) with Aramark Correctional Services, LLC to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019, Sheriff.
5. Budget amendment in the amount of $5,365 to establish a budget in the SO-Federal Drug Forfeiture Fund for the purchase of weapons and accessories, Sheriff.