1. Professional Services, Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) Engineering Services (RFQ No. 2020-225), and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the Engineering Services Agreement for same, Construction & Projects.
2. Mowing - Various Locations (IFB No. 2020-275) to Coast to Coast Contracting, Facilities.
1. Interlocal Cooperation Contract with the Collin County Sheriff's Office and the Community Supervision and Corrections Department for the SCORE/VALOR programs, Adult Probation.
2. Interlocal Jail Services Agreement effective October 1, 2020 through and including September 30, 2021, Sheriff:
a. City of Farmersville (Agreement No. 2020-359).
b. City of Lavon (Agreement No. 2020-348).
c. City of Lucas (Agreement No. 2020-363).
d. City of Princeton (Agreement No. 2020-361).
e. Town of Prosper (Agreement No. 2020-347).
1. Amendment to Licenses and Services Agreement (Contract No. 01318-09) with Tyler Technologies to add Tyler Jury Manager - Summons Direct, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Information Technology.
2. No. 13 to P25 Trunked Radio Replacement (Contract No. 2016-020) with Motorola Solutions, Inc. to make various changes to the contract, Sheriff.
g. Contract Renewal(s):
1. GPS Offender Monitoring (RFP No. 2019-169) with Buddi US, LLC to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including August 31, 2021, Sheriff.
1. Purchase of 24 Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise Core Edition licenses in the amount of $291,513.36 from SHI Government Solutions, Inc. utilizing Texas DIR Contract No. DIR-TSO-4092, Information Technology.
2. Sale of three (3) surplus trucks to Hunt County, Public Works.
3. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
4. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2020 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
1. Voluntary terminations, Human Resources.
2. Turnover, Human Resources.
3. Addendum No. 1 to Mowing - Various Locations (IFB No. 2020-275) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
4. No. 5 to Construction, Road: Dallas North Tollway Southbound Frontage Road, US 380 to FM 428 (IFB No. 2018-203) with Mario Sinacola & Sons Excavating, Inc. to adjust the contract to allow for actual quantities used to date during construction, Special Projects.