2. Surveillance Camera Systems (RFP No. 2019-131), further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute agreement, and budget amendment for same, Purchasing.
1. Annual contract with Collin County Community Supervision and Corrections Department to establish a system for CSCD employee benefits, Adult Probation.
2. Interlocal Cooperation Contract with Collin County Community Supervision and Corrections Department to provide CSCD substance abuse evaluations for the period September 1, 2020 through and including August 31, 2021, Adult Probation.
3. Collin County Fire and Arson Task Force Interlocal Agreement with the City of Lucas (Agreement No. 2020-325), Fire Marshal.
4. Interlocal Jail Services Agreement with the City of McKinney (Agreement No. 2020-343) effective October 1, 2020 through and including September 30, 2021, Sheriff.
f. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Services, Qualified Scheduling Entity (QSE) to Participate in ERCOT (RFP No. 2016-163) with Enerwise Global Technologies, Inc. dba CPower to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2021, Facilities.
2. Road Materials, Flexbase (IFB No. 2018-174) with Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2021, Public Works.
3. Road Materials, Flexbase (IFB No. 2018-174) with DFW Materials, L.P. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2021, Public Works.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2020 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Grant award through the Texas Juvenile Justice Department for residential services for the period of July 7, 2020 through and including July 6, 2021, Juvenile Probation.
1. Intra-County transfers transmitted on July 10, 2020, Auditor.
2. County overtime for the pay period ended July 12, 2020, Human Resources.
3. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s), Auditor:
a. $500,000 to establish the budget for FY 2020-2021 Veterans Treatment Court grant, Auditor.
b. $10,000 to re-allocate funds for Counseling Services, Auditor.
c. $70,267 to re-allocate funds for the purchase of emergency riot gear, Sheriff.