1. Interlocal Jail Services Agreement effective October 1, 2020 through and including September 30, 2021, Sheriff:
a. City of Josephine (Agreement No. 2020-338).
b. City of Melissa (Agreement No. 2020-330).
c. City of Murphy (Agreement No. 2020-336).
d. City of Wylie (Agreement No. 2020-337).
e. Anna ISD (Agreement No. 2020-334).
f. Prosper ISD (Agreement No. 2020-339).
f. Change Order(s):
1. No. 1 to Supplies: Specialized Printing for Elections (IFB No. 2019-270) with Jayden Graphics, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2021, make various changes to the contract, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Elections.
g. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Supplies: Specialized Printing for Elections (IFB No. 2019-270) with Runbeck Election Services, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2021, Elections.
2. Printing: General Office Forms (IFB No. 2016-125) with Summer River LLC - Jim Ballew dba AlphaGraphics Addison US 391 to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2021, Purchasing.
1. Accept the roads within Southgate Phase 3 for County maintenance, Engineering.
2. Redesignation of Private Roads in Sugar Hill RV Ranch with associated address updates, GIS/Rural Addressing.
3. Acceptance of the Dining Alliance, MAP Volume Allowance, rebate check in the amount of $599.93 to be deposited in the Going the Extra Mile Employee Incentive Program line item and budget amendment for same, Purchasing.
4. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
5. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2020 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. CSCD proposed FY 2021 budget, CSCD.
2. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. P-Card disbursements, Auditor.
2. Change Order No. 1 to Construction, North Employee Door Repairs, Steindam Courts Building (IFB No. 2020-208) with Nouveau Technology Services L.P. dba Nouveau Construction and Technology Services L.P. to extend the contract completion date, Construction & Projects.
3. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s), Auditor:
a. $888,468 to establish the budget for the HAVA Cares Act grant, Auditor.
b. $177,694 to establish the budget for the Chapter 19 Cares grant, Auditor.