Notice is hereby given that the Collin County Health Care Foundation Board of Trustees will meet in REGULAR SESSION. Following is the agenda for said meeting:
HEALTH CARE FOUNDATION MEETING
1. Call to order. The board will convene in open session for consideration of the following business matters:
2. Consent agenda to approve:
a. Disbursements for the period ending June 30, 2020, Auditor.
1. Mobile Generator for Health Care Services (Contract No. 2020-314) to Berry Companies, Inc. d/b/a Bobcat of Dallas, utilizing Sourcewell Cooperative Contract No. 041719-MTQ, Public Works.
1. No. 6 to Health and Human Services Commission (Contract No. 2017-049828-001) for Women, Infant and Children's Nutrition Local Agency Grant for an additional $49,237 in federal grant funds with no county match required, Health Care.
d. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. October 14, 2019.
2. October 21, 2019.
3. June 8, 2020.
1. Grant application for the FY2021 Tuberculosis Federal Grant through the Department of State Health Services, Health Care.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
The board reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
_________________________ Chris Hill, President
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _____ day of _______________, 2020 at ______ o'clock ____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Health Care Foundation Board of Trustees complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.