a. Disbursements for the period ending May 22, 2018, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $1,238,030.39, Tax Assessor/Collector.
1. Construction, Collin County Aggregate Rinse Stations (IFB No. 2018-269), Construction & Projects.
1. Construction, Collin County Adult Detention Center Generator After-Market Emissions Control (IFB No. 2018-117) to Watson Nunnelly, LLC and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the Construction Agreement, Construction & Projects.
1. No. 2 to Professional Services, Psychological Assessment (Agreement No. 2015-227) with Kristi Compton Ph.D., PC to replace Exhibit “A” Scope of Services to reflect revisions to the fees, extend the contract through and including September 30, 2019 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Purchasing.
h. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Professional Services, Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) Engineering (RFQ No. 2017-246) with MD Engineering, LP, LLP to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019, Construction & Projects.
2. Parking Lot Striping (IFB No. 2016-330) with NTS Contractors, LLC to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019, Facilities.
3. Online Auctioneering Services (RFP No. 2016-302) with Rene’ Bates Auctioneers, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019, Purchasing.
i. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $1,500 for Technology Education and Conference, Justice of the Peace, Precinct 3-1.
j. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Monthly Financial Reports for March 2018.
2. Final Audit Result(s):
a. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 2 (3rd and 4th Quarter FY2016).
k. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. May 7, 2018.
2. May 14, 2018.
1. Reject the bid received for Construction, Collin County Aggregate Rinse Stations (IFB No. 2018-147), Construction & Projects.
2. Sale of property located at 203 and 202 E. Erwin Avenue, McKinney, Texas (Tract 44, Block 3, William Davis Survey, Volume 1252, Page 721) and (Lot 3, Webb Addition, Volume 2288, Page 592) as recorded in the Collin County Deed Records to Glen Killian upon the payment of $77,500, County Judge.
3. Re-plat of Lot 32/36RR of The Hills of Lone Star Subdivision, Engineering.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2018 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Donation of $6,500 to the Children's Advocacy Center of Collin County (CACCC) utilizing the District Attorney State Forfeiture Fund and budget amendment for same, District Attorney.
2. Donation of $2,500 to Emily's Place utilizing the District Attorney State Forfeiture Fund and budget amendment for same, District Attorney.
3. Donation of $2,000 to Hope's Door utilizing the District Attorney State Forfeiture Fund and budget amendment for same, District Attorney.
4. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. P–Card Disbursements, Auditor.
3. Change Order(s):
a. No. 1 to Construction, Myers Park Hardscape Improvements (IFB No. 2018-042) with North Rock Construction, LLC to add various items to the contract (previously approved by the County Administrator per Court Order No. 2007-180-02-27), Construction & Projects.
b. No. 1 to Construction, Collin County Adventure Camp Trail Rehabilitation (IFB No. 2017-273) with Denco CS Corp. to change the gravel to a 50/50 mix of 3/8" minus crushed concrete and 3/8" with fine crushed concrete for the top cap of each trail type, Construction & Projects.
4. Voluntary Terminations, Human Resources.
5. Turnover, Human Resources.
6. County overtime for the pay period ended May 20, 2018, Human Resources.