1. Call to order. The board will convene in open session for consideration of the following business matters:
2. Consent agenda to approve:
a. Disbursements for the period ending May 15, 2018, Auditor.
1. Amendment to the contact with the Texas Department of State Health Services for Contract No. 537-18-0141-00001, Amendment No. 01: Cities Readiness Initiative Grant to accept the FY 2019 grant award and further extend the contract through and including June 30, 2019, Health Care.
2. No. 1 to the Professional Services Agreement and Business Associate Agreement with Jerry Barnett, R. Ph. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including August 31, 2019, Health Care.
3. No. 6 to the Lease Agreement with the Collin County Health Care Trust Foundation and Collin County for property located at 900 East Park Boulevard, Suite 200, Plano, Texas to add 6,446 square feet (Suite 100 and Suite 180) for the relocation of the Tax Office effective June 1, 2018, Construction & Projects.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
The board reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
_________________________ Keith Self, President
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _____ day of _______________, 2018 at ______ o'clock ____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Health Care Foundation Board of Trustees complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.