1. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Frisco for utilization of the City’s Tower for the P25 Public Safety Radio System, Sheriff.
2. Interlocal Agreement with the North Central Texas Council of Governments (NCTCOG) for use of the Farmersville Tower for the E-911 Alternate Network Microwave System, Sheriff.
1. No. 5 to Software and Implementation Services for an ERP Financial System (RFP No. 2015-192) with Tyler Technologies, Inc. to extend dedicated Tyler project management services from July 1, 2018 through and including July 31, 2018 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Information Technology.
2. No. 6 to the Lease Agreement with the Collin County Health Care Trust Foundation and Collin County for property located at 900 East Park Boulevard, Suite 200, Plano, Texas to add 6,446 square feet (Suite 100 and Suite 180) for the relocation of the Tax Office effective June 1, 2018, Construction & Projects.
g. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Services: Mowing and String Tree Trimming (IFB No. 2016-262) with Gant Contractors, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019, Public Works.
h. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $5,454 to reallocate funds for the Spay/Neuter Program, Development Services.
i. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 2 (3rd and 4th Quarter FY2016).
2. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 3-2 (3rd and 4th Quarter FY2016).
2. Re-designation of Private Road 5647 to Villas Lane (with associated address updates), GIS/Rural Addressing.
3. Acceptance of the Midwest Veterinary Supply rebate check in the amount of $278.71 to be deposited in the Going the Extra Mile Employee Incentive Program line item and budget amendment for same, Purchasing.
4. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
5. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
5. Possible future agenda items by Commissioners Court without discussion.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
Real Estate (551.072)
Authorization to initiate condemnation proceedings to acquire right-of-way for the Collin County Outer Loop between the Dallas North Tollway and State Highway 289 (Preston Road), including property adjacent to the Future CCOL/SH 289 interchange, Special Projects.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2018 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Advertise for Offender Specimen Collection and Drug Testing Services (RFP No. 2018-179), Adult Probation.
2. Grant award of the FY 2018 Grant R – Diversion Alternative Plan through the Texas Juvenile Justice Department, Juvenile Probation.
3. Residential Services Agreement with Youth Opportunity Investments, LLC Center for Success and Independence at Rockdale Academy to provide residential services for Juveniles for the period May 8, 2018 through and including May 7, 2019, Juvenile Probation.