a. Disbursements for the period ending May 8, 2018, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. Detergents and Dispensers for Laundry and Kitchen (IFB No. 2018-227), Sheriff.
1. General Road Maintenance (IFB No. 2018-006) to various vendors, Public Works.
2. Vehicles, Light and Medium Duty Trucks (Contract No. 2018-087B) to Silsbee Ford, Inc. and Vehicles, Public Safety (Contract No. 2018-039D) to Sam Pack’s Five Star Ford, LTD, Public Works.
1. Grant an exemption from the bidding process per VTCA Local Government Code 262.024(a)(4) and approve a Professional Services Contract with Public Information Associates (PIA) to administer RHP 18 anchor duties required by the Medicaid 1115 Waiver, Administrative Services.
2. Placement Agent Agreement with Hutchinson, Shockey, Erley & Co. to solicit bids from various financial institutions for the County’s upcoming tax note issuance, Budget.
3. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Blue Ridge for Animal Control and Animal Shelter Services to set the rate for FY2018 to be effective May 7, 2018 through and including September 30, 2018, Development Services.
1. Amendment to the contract with the Texas Health and Human Services Commission for Contract No. 529-13-0128-0000-B, Amendment No. 2: Texas Transformation and Quality Improvement 1115 Waiver Program to extend the term of the contract through and including September 30, 2022, Administrative Services.
2. No. 2 to Insurance, Property, Boiler and Machinery (RFP No. 2017-271) with Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services Inc. to add various items to the current property insurance policy effective through and including September 30, 2018 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Human Resources.
g. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. April 23, 2018.
1. Grant application for the FY 2018 Bulletproof Vest Partnership Grant with the US Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance for the purchase of life saving body armor, Auditor.
11. Possible future agenda items by Commissioners Court without discussion.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2018 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Change Order No. 1 to Construction, Modifications to Sheriff's Office Lobby (IFB No. 2018-068) with I.S. Construction Group, LLC to add a temporary construction tunnel as required by the City of McKinney Fire Marshal, Construction & Projects.
3. County overtime for the pay period ended May 6, 2018, Human Resources.