2. Audio Visual For District Clerk’s Jury Room (RFP No. 2018-231), Information Technology.
3. Equipment Trailers (IFB No. 2018-143), Public Works.
4. Road Materials, Asphaltic Concrete (IFB No. 2018-173), Public Works.
5. Roads, Crack Sealing Services (IFB No. 2018-190), Public Works.
1. Construction, Collin County Elections Machine Chargers (IFB No. 2018-169) to KE Industrial, LLC, budget amendment in the amount of $40,720 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the Construction Agreement, Construction & Projects.
2. Adobe Enterprise Software (Contract No. 2018-119) to CDW Government LLC, Information Technology.
3. Extractor and Scanner for Tax Office (IFB No. 2018-125) to RT Lawrence Corporation and budget amendment in the amount of $4,895 for same, Tax Assessor/Collector.
1. Amended and Restated Lease Agreement with the City of Frisco for property located at 6101 Frisco Square Blvd., Suite 2000, Frisco, Texas, commencing on January 1, 2018 and terminating December 31, 2018, Construction & Projects.
1. No. 1 to Insurance, Property, Boiler and Machinery (RFP No. 2017-271) with Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services Inc. to add three (3) Health Care Trust Foundation buildings to the current property insurance policy effective June 6, 2018 through and including September 30, 2018 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Human Resources.
7. Consent to Assignment and Assumption of Contracts for Services: Body Repair and Painting of Light, Medium and Heavy Duty Vehicles (IFB No. 2015-145) to change the name from JD Ferguson Investments, Inc., DBA Metro Fleet Collision Repair to Collision Repair Unit 3, LLC, DBA Maaco Collision Repair & Auto Painting and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Purchasing.
8. Declare the attached list of Collin County property as surplus and authorize the Purchasing Agent to sell via on-line auction per V.T.C.A. Local Government Code 263 and authorize advertising for same, Purchasing.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
EEOC conciliation agreement proposal relating to Ronald Welch, Human Resources.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2018 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
a. $3,000 to reduce the budget for the District Attorney's Victim Assistance Coordinator Program for FY 2018, Auditor.
b. $14,345 to purchase a Plate Hunter with software, hardware and installation utilizing the Drug Forfeiture Fund, Sheriff.
c. $27,256 to reduce the budget for the Sheriff's Office Crime Victim Advocate Program for FY 2018, Auditor.
3. P–Card Disbursements, Auditor.
4. Donation of $5,520 to the Collin County Council on Family Violence to cover the cost of printing Crime Victim Assistance Brochures utilizing the District Attorney State Forfeiture Fund and budget amendment for same, District Attorney.