a. Disbursements for the period ending April 17, 2018, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. Specifications and advertise for Construction, Road: Dallas North Tollway Southbound Frontage Road, US 380 to FM 428 (IFB No. 2018-203) and budget amendment in the amount of $18,862,710 for same, Special Projects.
1. New Camera Installation and Intercom System Upgrade at Collin County Detention Facility (IFB No. 2018-150) to Sigma Surveillance, Inc. DBA STS360, budget amendment in the amount of $10,000 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the Construction Contract, Construction & Projects.
1. Lake Patrol Contract for 2018 and Amendment to the Solicitation/Modification of Contract (to extend the receipt date to April 27, 2018) with the United States Army Corps of Engineers, Fort Worth District to provide additional patrol of Lake Lavon, Sheriff.
1. Amendment No. 1 for Assistance to Obtain Federal Financial Participation for SCAAP Funding (Contract No. 2017-198) with Justice Benefits, Incorporated to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including May 7, 2019 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff.
g. Change Order(s):
1. No. 1 to Collin County Adventure Camp Pool Resurface (COOP No. 2018-168) with Sunbelt Pools, Inc. to modify the main drains and sumps, budget amendment in the amount of $6,754 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Construction & Projects.
h. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Services: Pest Control (IFB No. 2017-217) with Graham Pest Control, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2019, Facilities.
i. Ratification of the County Judge's prior approval:
1. Discretionary exemption to the bid process per VTCA LGC 262.024(a)(2) “an item necessary to preserve or protect the public health or safety of the residents of the county” to assist IT with network and systems restoration, Purchasing.
j. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $98,602 to reallocate funds to correct the negative balance in the City of Frisco’s 2007 Bond Project No. 07-024, El Dorado from Preston to Custer, Engineering.
k. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. April 2, 2018.
1. Early Voting Calendar of locations, dates and times for the May 22, 2018 Primary Runoff Elections, Elections.
2. Purchase 146 Laserfiche Forms Licenses for Jail Standards Compliance and budget amendment in the amount of $21,102 for same, Information Technology.
3. Acceptance of the donations of artifacts to the Collin County Farm Museum and add items into inventory as property of Collin County, Special Projects.
4. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
5. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
Claim by Suzanne Wooten, Administrative Services.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2018 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY: