2. Agreement with Tollway/Outer Loop, L.P. for the design and construction of the future eastbound service road for the Outer Loop from Huddleston Parkway to the existing northbound lanes of the Dallas North Tollway, Special Projects.
f. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Specialized Printing for Elections (IFB No. 2016-188) with Extreme Business Services, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including May 30, 2019, Elections.
2. Specialized Printing for Elections (IFB No. 2016-188) with Safeguard Business Systems, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including May 30, 2019, Elections.
g. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. March 26, 2018.
1. Utilize travel funds for Judge John Payton to attend the Texas Justice Court Training Center, Justice of the Peace Seminar in Lubbock, Texas in compliance with the County’s Exiting Elected Official Expenditure Policy, Justice of the Peace, Precinct 3–2.
2. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
Real Estate (551.072)
Justice of the Peace and Constable Precinct 2, Administrative Services.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2018 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Addendum No. 1 to New Camera Installation and Intercom System Upgrade at Collin County Detention Facility (IFB No. 2018-150) to make changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.