Notice is hereby given that the Collin County Health Care Foundation Board of Trustees will meet in REGULAR SESSION. Following is the agenda for said meeting:
HEALTH CARE FOUNDATION MEETING
1. Call to order. The board will convene in open session for consideration of the following business matters:
2. Consent agenda to approve:
a. Disbursements for the period ending May 26, 2020, Auditor.
1. Terminate the lease agreement with the Veterans Center of North Texas for property located at 900 E. Park Blvd., Suite 155, Plano, Texas effective June 30, 2020 and approve the lease agreement with the Veterans Center of North Texas for property located at 900 E. Park Blvd., Suite 170, Plano, Texas for a period of three (3) years beginning July 1, 2020 through and including June 30, 2023, Construction & Projects.
1. No. 10 to the lease agreement with Collin County WIC Program for property located at 900 E. Park Blvd., Suite 165, Plano, Texas to reduce the square footage of the lease to 3,934 square feet effective July 1, 2020, and extend the lease for a period of three (3) years beginning September 1, 2020 through and including August 31, 2023, Construction & Projects.
d. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Monthly financial reports for February 2020.
e. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. May 4, 2020.
2. May 11, 2020.
1. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
The board reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
_________________________ Chris Hill, President
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _____ day of _______________, 2020 at ______ o'clock ____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Health Care Foundation Board of Trustees complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.