1. No. 1 to Inmate Telephone System (RFP No. 2017-121) with Inmate Calling Solutions, LLC dba ICSolutions, LLC to add 124 telephones to the contract and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff.
e. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Specialized Printing for Elections (IFB No. 2016-188) with Jayden Graphics, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including May 30, 2019, Elections.
2. Tax Statement Preparation and Mailing Service (RFP No. 2017-202) with VariVerge, LLC to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including August 31, 2019, Tax Assessor/Collector.
f. Ratification of the County Judge's prior approval:
1. Grant application for the FY 2018 Feral Hog Grant through the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service, Development Services.
2. Grant application for the Shelter Operations Grant through Petsmart Charities, Development Services.
g. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $5,332 to reallocate funds for the Spay/Neuter Program, Development Services.
h. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Monthly Financial Reports for December 2017.
i. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. March 19, 2018.
1. Acceptance of supplemental funding in the amount of $15,000 for the Internet Crimes Against Children Grant, Sheriff.
2. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
3. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
8. Possible future agenda items by Commissioners Court without discussion.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2018 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
a. No. 2 to CSCD, GPS Offender Monitoring (Contract No. 2016-251) with SurScan, Inc. to increase the contract amount from $67,500 to $95,000 effective March 23, 2018 through and including August 31, 2018, Adult Probation.
b. No. 8 to CSCD, Offender Specimen Collection and Drug Testing Services with Treatment Assessment Screening Center, Inc. to decrease the contract amount from $485,000 to $420,000 effective September 1, 2017 through and including August 31, 2018, Adult Probation.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Addendum No. 1 to In-Car Video & Body Camera Replacement (RFP No. 2018-153) to make changes to the Request for Proposal, Purchasing.