a. Disbursements for the period ending March 27, 2018, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $1,172,932.42, Tax Assessor/Collector.
1. Construction, Collin County Aggregate Rinse Stations (IFB No. 2018-147) and budget amendment in the amount of $21,900 for same, Construction & Projects.
1. Agreement with Tollway/Outer Loop, L.P. for the design and construction of the future eastbound service road for the Outer Loop from Huddleston Parkway to the existing northbound lanes of the Dallas North Tollway, Special Projects.
f. Change Order(s):
1. No. 3 to Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Systems (IFB No. 2017-182) with Daniel A. Newman dba Power Systems Engineering for the electrical, installation and assembly of the UPS’s that will be placed in the courthouse and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Facilities.
g. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $188,640 to move the insurance check received for the repair/replacement of the YMCA roof into an expenditure account, Human Resources.
h. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Monthly Financial Reports for November 2017.
i. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. March 12, 2018.
1. Final Plat for the Moss 670 Addition, Engineering.
2. Termination of the Interlocal Cooperation Contract with the North Central Texas Trauma Regional Advisory Council (NCTTRAC), return the Mobile Medical Unit (MMU) Assets and further execute the Program Property Disposal Request, Health Care.
3. Acceptance of the Dining Alliance rebate check in the amount of $262.30 to be deposited in the Going the Extra Mile Employee Incentive Program line item and budget amendment for same, Purchasing.
4. Grant application and resolution for the FY 2018 UASI DFWA LETPA Grant through the Office of the Governor, Homeland Security Grants Division, Sheriff.
5. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
6. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
Real Estate (551.072)
Justice of the Peace and Constable Precinct 2 Office, Administrative Services.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2018 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
a. No. 1 to Construction, Collin County Adult Detention Center Generator After-Market Emissions Control (IFB No. 2018-117) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
b. No. 1 to Emergency Medical, Ambulance Service (RFP No. 2018-139) to make changes to the Request for Proposal, Purchasing.
3. Change Order No. 2 to Construction, Collin County Adventure Camp Roof Replacements (IFB No. 2017-320) with JJ Red Commercial Roofing, LLC to extend the project completion date by 20 calendar days due to weather, Construction & Projects.
4. P–Card Disbursements, Auditor.
5. Turnover, Human Resources.
6. Voluntary Terminations, Human Resources.
7. County overtime for the pay period ended March 25, 2018, Human Resources.