Commissioners Court Jack Hatchell Administration Building 4th Floor, 2300 Bloomdale Road, McKinney May 11, 2020 1:30 P.M.
NOTICE OF A REGULAR MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Collin County Commissioners Court will meet in REGULAR SESSION. Public Comments will be accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org until 1:30 p.m. Following is the agenda for said meeting:
Invocation – Commissioner Hale Pledge of Allegiance – Judge Hill Pledge of Allegiance to the Texas Flag – Commissioner Webb
1. Adobe Enterprise Agreement (Coop Quote No. 2020-234) to CDW LLC through TIPS Contract No. 180503, Information Technology.
1. Grant an exemption from the bidding process per VTCA Local Government Code 262-024 (a) (4) and approve a Professional Services Contract with Public Information Associates to administer RHP 18 anchor duties required by the Medicaid 115 Waiver, Administrative Services.
f. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Services, Detention Security Controls, Integration and Maintenance (RFP No. 2019-160) with CML Security, LLC to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including October 20, 2021, Facilities.
2. Fire Alarm/Fire Sprinkler Inspections, Testing, Maintenance and Repairs (RFP No. 2018-201) with DG Investment Intermediate Holdings 2, Inc. dba Convergint Technologies LLC to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2021, Facilities.
3. Liquid Asphalts (IFB No. 2019-114) with Wright Asphalt Products Company LLC dba Wright Asphalt Products Company to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including May 6, 2021, Public Works.
g. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Monthly Financial Reports for December 2019.
h. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. April 20, 2020.
1. Amend the FY 2020 Fee Schedule to update fees collected by the District Clerk, District Clerk.
3. Replacement of the Sheriff's Office, Automated Fingerprint Identification System Workstation using NEC Corporation of America, the sole source provider for AFIS software and equipment, utilizing repair/replace funds as an exception to the budget control policy, Sheriff.
4. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
5. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
State of Texas v. Warren Kenneth Paxton, Jr. Cause Nos. 1555100, 1555101, 155102, Administrative Services.
Real Estate (551.072)
Condemnation of temporary construction easements required to facilitate construction of a portion of Frontier Parkway from the Dallas North Tollway (DNT) to State Highway 289 (Preston Road), Special Projects.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2020 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
1. Addendum No. 1 and No. 2 to Construction, North Employee Door Repairs, Steindam Courts Building (IFB No. 2020-208) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
2. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s), Auditor:
a. $1,897 for the purchase of social media archiving web-based software subscription utilizing Federal Forfeiture Funds, Sheriff.