Commissioners Court Jack Hatchell Administration Building 4th Floor, 2300 Bloomdale Road, McKinney May 4, 2020 1:30 P.M.
NOTICE OF A REGULAR MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Collin County Commissioners Court will meet in REGULAR SESSION. Following is the agenda for said meeting: Public Comments will be accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org until 1:30 p.m.
Invocation – Judge Hill Pledge of Allegiance – Commissioner Williams Pledge of Allegiance to the Texas Flag – Commissioner Fletcher
4. 2020 Lake Patrol Contract with the US Army Corps of Engineers, Fort Worth District to provide additional patrol of Lake Lavon from May 16, 2020 through and including September 12, 2020, Sheriff.
5. Joint Law Enforcement Operations Task Force Modification Document with the United States Marshals Services, Sheriff.
1. Amendment to Subscription License and Services Agreement, Modria Online Dispute Resolution (Contract No. 2019-079) with Tyler Technologies for the addition of SMS text messaging functionality, Information Technology.
h. Change Order(s):
1. No. 1 to Construction, Road, Outer Loop Access Road from Dallas Pkwy. to East of SH 289 (IFB No. 2019-109) with Mario Sinacola & Sons Excavating, Inc. to make various changes to the contract, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Special Projects.
i. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Audit Reports (3rd and 4th Quarter FY2019):
a. Animal Services.
b. Constable, Precinct 1.
c. Constable, Precinct 2.
d. Constable, Precinct 3.
e. Constable, Precinct 4.
f. County Clerk.
g. Community Supervision and Corrections Department.
h. Development Services.
i. District Attorney.
j. District Clerk.
l. Fire Marshal.
m. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 1.
n. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 2.
o. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 3-1.
p. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 3-2.
q. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 4.
r. Juvenile Probation.
s. Law Library.
t. Medical Examiner.
u. Myers Park.
v. Public Works.
x. Tax Assessor-Collector.
2. Annual Inventory Audit Reports (FY2019):
a. Computer Parts Warehouse.
b. Facilities and Facilities Janitorial.
d. Justice Center and Minimum Security Kitchens.
e. Parts Warehouse.
f. Sheriff's Office - Quartermaster.
g. Stockpiles and Culverts.
h. Support Services.
3. Audit Reports (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Quarter FY2018):
a. Animal Shelter (1st, 2nd, 3rd, & 4th Quarter FY2018).
1. Sale of property Collin CAD No. R1084036008B1 - Melissa Original Donation (CML), Blk 36, Lot 8B, as recorded in the Collin County Deed Records to the City of Melissa upon the payment of $50, Commissioners Court.
2. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
3. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2020 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
1. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on April 9, 2020, Auditor.
2. County overtime for the pay period ended April 19, 2020, Human Resources.
3. Turnover, Human Resources.
4. Voluntary terminations, Human Resources.
5. Contract Change Order No. 2 to Underground Storage Tank Insurance (Contract No. 2018-157) with McGriff, Seibels & Williams, Inc. to renew the policy for the period of May 9, 2020 through and including May 8, 2021, Human Resources.
6. Addendum No. 1 and No. 2 to Postmortem Toxicology (IFB No. 2020-140) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
7. Addendum No. 1 to Temporary Personnel Services (RFP No. 2020-214) to make various changes to the Request for Proposal, Purchasing.