1. Software Subscription, Proofpoint – Email Spam/Virus Protection (Contract No. 2018-184) to SHI Government Solutions, Inc., Information Technology.
2. Kitchen Equipment for Collin County Jail (IFB No. 2018-102) to various vendors as detailed in the attached documentation and budget amendment in the amount of $350 for same, Purchasing.
1. Master Interlocal Purchasing Agreement with the North Central Texas Council of Governments to participate in the North Texas SHARE cooperative program, Purchasing.
e. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Monthly Financial Reports for October 2017.
1. Acknowledgment of the issuance of the Arlington Higher Education Finance Corporation Education Revenue Bonds (Manara Academy Inc.) Series 2018A and Taxable Education Revenue Bonds (Manara Academy Inc.) Series 2018B, Administrative Services.
2. Participation in the Health and Human Services Commission Medicaid 1115 Demonstration Waiver Program, Administrative Services.
4. Storm Water Management Program Report for 2017 and applicable Notice of Change, Engineering.
5. Acceptance of the National Intergovernmental Purchasing Alliance Company/Grainger rebate check in the amount of $145.33 to be deposited in the Going the Extra Mile Employee Incentive Program and budget amendment for same, Purchasing.
6. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
7. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
7. Possible future agenda items by Commissioners Court without discussion.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2018 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Budget amendment in the amount of $2,500 to purchase ammunition for a two day rifle certification course for DA Investigators utilizing the District Attorney Federal Treasury Forfeiture Fund, District Attorney.