a. Disbursements for the period ending February 27, 2018, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $1,858,420, Tax Assessor/Collector.
1. Construction, Collin County Elections Machine Chargers (IFB No. 2018-169), Construction & Projects.
2. General Road Maintenance (IFB No. 2018-006), Public Works.
1. Base Bid and Alternate 1 for Construction, Modifications to Sheriff’s Office Lobby (IFB No. 2018-068) to I.S. Construction Group, LLC., budget amendment in the amount of $80,000 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the Construction Agreement, Construction & Projects.
2. Collin County Adventure Camp Pool Resurface (COOP Quote No. 2018-168) to Sunbelt Pools, Inc. and budget amendment in the amount of $54,278 for same, Construction & Projects.
4. Vehicles, Public Safety (Contract No. 2018-039C) to Silsbee Ford, Inc. and Sam Pack’s Five Star Ford, LTD, Public Works.
1. Amended and Restated Lease Agreement with the City of Frisco for property located at 6101 Frisco Square Blvd., Suite 2000, Frisco, Texas, commencing on January 1, 2018 and terminating December 31, 2018, Construction & Projects.
2. Agreement with the Weston Fire Department for Firefighting and Fire Protection Services to be paid in two (2) installments for an annual amount of $50,289.68 effective October 1, 2017 through and including September 30, 2018, Fire Marshal.
3. Interlocal Agreement with the Princeton Volunteer Fire Department for Dispatch Services effective through and including September 30, 2018, Sheriff.
1. No. 3 to the lease agreement with the Collin County Health Care Trust Foundation and Collin County for property located at 825 North McDonald Street, McKinney, Texas to extend the lease for a period of five (5) years effective April 1, 2018 through and including March 31, 2023, Construction & Projects.
h. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $3,200 for a full topographical survey and landscape plan for Architectural Services to Relocate the Tax Office from 920 East Park Blvd. to 900 East Park Blvd., Plano, Texas, Construction & Projects.
2. $7,263 to reallocate funds for the Spay/Neuter Program, Development Services.
a. Community Supervision and Corrections Department (3rd and 4th Quarter FY2016).
b. Constable, Precinct 3 (3rd and 4th Quarter FY2016).
c. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 3-1 (3rd and 4th Quarter FY2016).
d. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 4 (3rd and 4th Quarter FY2016).
e. Juvenile Probation (3rd and 4th Quarter FY2016).
f. Medical Examiner (3rd and 4th Quarter FY2016).
2. FY2017 Annual Inventory:
a. Central Plant and Janitorial Supplies.
b. Central Supply and Concession Supplies.
c. Computer Storeroom.
d. Equipment Service Parts.
e. Information Technology-Handheld Items.
f. Public Works-Fuel.
g. Public Works – Stockpiles and Culverts.
h. Sheriff Office - Jail and Minimum Security Kitchens.
i. Sheriff's - Quartermaster.
j. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. February 12, 2018.
2. February 19, 2018.
1. Final Plat for McKinley Estates, Engineering.
2. Reimbursement for fencing materials in the amount of $4,567 to Mr. and Mrs. Nored for property along CR 465, Public Works.
3. Consent to Assignment and Assumption of Contracts for Access Control and Time Collection Services (RFP No. 2016-044) to change the name from Kaba Workforce Solutions, LLC to dormakaba Workforce Solutions, LLC and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Purchasing.
4. Corrections to employee salary adjustments, Human Resources.
5. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
6. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
7. Possible future agenda items by Commissioners Court without discussion.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2018 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Acceptance of additional grant funding in the amount of $14,607 from the Texas Juvenile Justice Department for the FY 2018 Grant R - Diversion Alternative Plan and further extend the grant period for 90 days, Juvenile Probation.
2. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
3. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
a. No. 1 to Construction, Roof Recovery for Collin County Justice Center (IFB No. 2018-116) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
b. No. 1 to Kitchen Equipment for Collin County Jail (IFB No. 2018-102) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
3. Turnover, Human Resources.
4. Voluntary Terminations, Human Resources.
5. County overtime for the pay period ended February 25, 2018, Human Resources.