a. Disbursements for the period ending February 20, 2018, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. New Camera Installation and Intercom System Upgrade at Collin County Detention Facility (IFB No. 2018-150), Construction & Projects.
1. Grounds and Turf Equipment, Wide Area Mower (Contract No. 2018-027) to Deere and Company, Public Works.
1. Texas Statewide Automated Victim Notification Service (SAVNS) Maintenance Grant Contract with the Office of the Attorney General (OAG) in the amount of $28,546.78 for the period beginning September 1, 2017 through and including August 31, 2018, Auditor.
1. No. 3 to the Interlocal Agreement with the City of Wylie for GIS Services to extend the agreement for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2018 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Information Technology.
g. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. February 5, 2018.
1. 2018 tax exemptions for historical structures and/or landmarks, Collin County Historical Commission.
4. Purchase of a Micro Rain MR25 in the amount of $3,000 and budget amendment for same, Special Projects.
5. Consent to Assignment for Paramedic Ambulance Services (SE Coalition) (Agreement No. 2015-024) to change the name from ETMC EMS to Paramedics Logistics Texas, LLC and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Purchasing.
6. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
7. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
Protest of RFP No. 2017-121 Inmate Telephone System, Purchasing.
Real Estate (551.072)
Award or reject single bid received for IFB No. 2018-115, Sale of Real Property: Old F.M. Highway 720 Right-of-way, Special Projects.
Sale of a portion of Unused Street Right-of-Way in Hollander Addition, Special Projects.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2018 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Contract between Collin County Juvenile Probation Department and Gulf Coast Trades Center, Inc. to provide residential services for Juveniles for the period September 1, 2017 through and including August 31, 2018, Juvenile Probation.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Addendum No. 1, 2 and 3 to Construction, Modifications to Sheriff's Office Lobby (IFB No. 2018-068) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
3. Change Order No. 1 to Construction, Collin County Adventure Camp Roof Replacements (IFB No. 2017-320) with JJ Red Commercial Roofing, LLC to remove replacement of Soffit and Fascia from the scope of work, Construction & Projects.