a. Disbursements for the period ending February 13, 2018, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $1,134,271.23, Tax Assessor/Collector.
1. Construction, Collin County Adult Detention Center Generator After-Market Emissions Control (IFB No. 2018-117), Construction & Projects.
2. In-Car Video & Body Camera Replacement (RFP No. 2018-153), Information Technology.
1. Minimum Security Shower Pan Installation (IFB No. 2018-063) to Concord Commercial Services, Inc., Construction & Projects.
1. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Plano for the Design and Construction of Intersection Improvements; Park Boulevard at DNT, Parker Road at DNT, and Alma Drive at Spring Creek Parkway (Bond Project No. 07-058) and budget amendment in the amount of $1,137,503 for same, Engineering.
2. Interlocal Jail Services Agreement with the Prosper ISD effective through and including September 30, 2018, Sheriff.
3. Interlocal Agreement(s) for Dispatch Services effective through and including September 30, 2018, Sheriff:
a. Blue Ridge Volunteer Fire Department.
b. Celina Fire Department.
c. Farmersville Volunteer Fire Department.
d. Josephine Volunteer Fire Department.
e. Lowry Crossing Volunteer Fire Department.
f. Nevada Volunteer Fire Department.
g. Westminster Volunteer Fire Department.
h. Weston Volunteer Fire Department.
1. No. 11 to the Interlocal Agreement with the Town of New Hope for Animal Control and Animal Shelter Services to set the rate for FY2018 for an annual amount of $4,125 to be effective October 1, 2017 through and including September 30, 2018 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Development Services.
1. Early Voting Calendar of locations, dates and times for the March 6, 2018 Primary Elections, Elections.
2. Re-designation of Private Road 5641 to Blue Ridge Pass (with associated address updates), GIS/Rural Addressing.
3. Trim brush and tree limbs on private property on 4537 CR 465 to restore line of sight visibility for approaching traffic, Public Works.
4. Trim brush and tree limbs on private property at the east side of 4651 CR 465 to restore line of sight visibility for approaching traffic, Public Works.
5. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
6. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
6. Possible future agenda items by Commissioners Court without discussion.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2018 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. County overtime for the pay period ended February 11, 2018, Human Resources.