a. Disbursements for the period ending February 6, 2018, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. Safety Wear and Accessories (IFB No. 2018-040), Purchasing.
1. Replacement of Carrier AC Units (IFB No. 2018-095) to 3D Mechanical Service Company, Inc., Facilities.
2. In Car Routers (Cradlepoint) (Contract No. 2018-100), Option 1 to GTS Technology Solutions, Inc., Information Technology.
3. Tasers and Accessories (Contract No. 2018-158) to Axon Enterprise, Inc., Sheriff.
1. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Plano for the Design and Construction of Intersection Improvements; Legacy Drive at Parkwood Boulevard and Coit Road between SH 190 and Mapleshade Lane (Bond Project No. 07-058) and budget amendment in the amount of $1,323,722 for same, Engineering.
2. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Plano for the Design and Construction of Intersection Improvements; Legacy Drive Corridor from Custer Road to K Avenue (Bond Project No. 07-058) and budget amendment in the amount of $2,200,000 for same, Engineering.
3. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Plano for the Design and Construction of Park Boulevard Corridor Improvements (Bond Project No. 07-058) and budget amendment in the amount of $2,068,859 for same, Engineering.
4. Selection of Lamb-Star Engineering, L.P. as the most qualified engineering firm to perform the update of the Collin County Subdivision Regulations, Floodplain Regulations, County Drainage Design Manual and County Road Policy Manual, approval of the scope and fee from Lamb-Star Engineering, L.P. and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the engineering services agreement, Engineering.
2. Amend the Construction Standards to add Tech Works as a preferred manufacturer for replacement of Dukane intercom boards and power supplies to repair the existing intercom system at the Jail and all other Collin County Detention Facilities, Construction & Projects.
3. Discretionary exemption to the bid process per VTCA LGC 262.024(a)(2) “an item necessary to preserve or protect the public health or safety of the residents of the county” for the addition of a wall and door in the Adult Detention Bond Area and budget amendment in the amount of $60,000 for same, Construction & Projects.
4. Sale of property located at Wolfe Street/908 Hamilton Street, McKinney, Texas (Lot 1B & 1D, Block 49, Shorts Addition, Volume 1884, Page 730) as recorded in the Collin County Deed Records to Robert Wakefield upon the payment of $7,000, County Judge.
5. Grant application and resolution for the FY 2019 General Victim Assistance Grant through the Office of the Governor (OOG), Criminal Justice Division (CJD), District Attorney.
6. Final Plat for The Hills of Lone Star Phase 8/Highlands, Lot 1-15, CA-1 & Tract 1, Engineering.
7. Re-plat of Lots 6R and 7R of The Hills of Lone Star, Phase 6/East Fork South, Engineering.
8. Re-plat of Lots 8R and CA-4R of The Hills of Lone Star, Phase 6/East Fork South, Engineering.
9. Acceptance of two (2) address corrections on Park Drive from 144 and 142 Park Drive to 138 and 146 Park Drive, GIS/Rural Addressing.
10. Donation of one (1) light bar and one (1) rear light assembly compatible with the Crown Victoria to the Farmersville ISD Police Department per LGC VTCA 263.152(a)4(B), Public Works.
11. Trim and remove brush and tree limbs on private property at the southeast corner of CR 583 and CR 579 to restore line of sight visibility for approaching traffic, Public Works.
12. Acceptance of the Citibank rebate check(s) in the amount of $29,142.22 to be deposited in the Going the Extra Mile Employee Incentive Program line item and budget amendment for same, Purchasing.
13. Reject all bids received for Tasers and Accessories (IFB No. 2018-053), Purchasing.
14. Obligation Document and acceptance of the FY 2018 Violent Offender Task Force Grant through the U.S. Department of Justice, United States Marshals Service, Sheriff.
15. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
16. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
10. Possible future agenda items by Commissioners Court without discussion.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2018 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Addendum No. 1 to Minimum Security Shower Pan Installation (IFB No. 2018-063) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
3. Amendment No. 1 to Dispatch Console Furniture (Contract No. 2017-169) to add 54 cables in the amount of $1,945.30, Sheriff.
4. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
a. $100 for refreshments and supplies for the Texas Violence Gang Task Force (North Region) Training, District Attorney.
b. $3,000 to purchase two (2) K9 kennels utilizing the Drug Forfeiture Fund, Sheriff.
c. $10,500 to purchase patrol equipment utilizing Drug Forfeiture Funds, Sheriff.
d. $20,970 for Collin County to host the Annual West Texas County Judges and Commissioners Association Conference and the North and East Texas County Judges and Commissioners Association Conference in Frisco, Texas, Budget.
5. Proposed Road Projects List for 2018, Public Works.