a. Disbursements for the period ending January 30, 2018, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $778,665.69, Tax Assessor/Collector.
1. Emergency Medical, Ambulance Service (RFP No. 2018-139), Fire Marshal.
2. Equipment, Road Widener/Shouldering Attachment for Skid Steer or Compact Track Loaders (IFB No. 2018-003), Public Works.
1. No.4 to Jury Management System (RFP No. 2013-179) to change the name from Xerox Government Systems, LLC to Conduent Government Systems, LLC and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Purchasing.
2. No. 11 to the Interlocal Agreement with the City of McKinney for the Facility Construction and Use of an Animal Shelter in Collin County to set the rate for FY2018 for an annual amount of $333,361 to be effective October 1, 2017 through and including September 30, 2018 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Development Services.
3. No. 11 to the Storm Water Management Program (AGR No. 12179-08) with Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc. for the 2018 Annual Report and Related Activities for Phase II, Year Four (4) and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Engineering.
f. Change Order(s):
1. No. 2 to Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Systems (IFB No. 2017-182) with Daniel A. Newman dba Power Systems Engineering to correct the Bid Award total from $704,002 to $748,807 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Facilities.
2. No. 2 to Jury Management Software Services Agreement (AGR No. 2016-183) to change the name from Xerox Government Systems, LLC to Conduent Government Systems, LLC and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Purchasing.
g. Ratification of the County Judge's prior approval:
1. FY 2017 Equitable Sharing Agreement and Certification with the US Department of Justice, Collin County and the Collin County Sheriff’s Office, Auditor.
1. $2,622.76 for Supplemental Work Order No. 6 with LMC Corporation for the relocation and expansion of the 911 Dispatch Center, Construction & Projects.
2. $443,000 for right-of-way and legal expenses for the DNT Extension, Engineering.
i. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. January 8, 2018.
2. January 12, 2018 Special Session.
1. Final Plat for Evans Clearlake Addition, Lots 1–5, Block A, Engineering.
2. Grant application and resolution for the FY 2019 Specialty Court Program Grant through the Office of the Governor (OOG), Criminal Justice Division (CJD), Juvenile Probation.
3. Consent to Assignment and Assumption of Contracts for Road Materials, Asphaltic Concrete (IFB No. 2017-227) to change the name from Austin Asphalt, LP to Austin Industries, Inc. dba Austin Asphalt, Inc. and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Public Works.
4. Acceptance of the Dining Alliance rebate check in the amount of $254.79 to be deposited in the Going the Extra Mile Employee Incentive Program line item and budget amendment for same, Purchasing.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
Court of Criminal Appeals (No. WR-86,920-02) State of Texas EX REL. Brian W. Wice, Relator, Administrative Services.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2018 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
2. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Change Order No. 1 to Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Systems (IFB No. 2017-182) with Daniel A. Newman dba Power Systems Engineering to delete and replace one (1) item to the contract, Facilities.
3. P–Card Disbursements, Auditor.
4. Turnover, Human Resources.
5. Voluntary Terminations, Human Resources.
6. County overtime for the pay period ended January 28, 2018, Human Resources.